grab coffee my ass

I've been talking to Nobara for a few weeks now and my feelings for her just continued to annoyingly bubble up in my stomach every time she'd say something stupid.

If I knew how hard it would be to convince Nobara to go out with me, I think I'd be busy rethinking my choices in life. Who am I kidding, she's literally the only thing occupying my rotten mind at the moment. We texted every night till the sunrise sometimes, which, of course, left me basically dead in the morning, because I still had lectures after all.

wanna grab coffee tmrw?

I literally work in a coffee shop

are u always this creative?

oh excuse me for wanting to spend time w you

asshole

As soon as I sent that incredibly ridiculous text, I regretted it, because I knew she won't let me live this down anytime soon.

we can go for coffee

if you're oh so dying to see me bahahahah

And there it goes. Oh, she'll regret messing with me, dearly.

I smirked to myself, preparing for my next move.

send me your addy I'm picking you up rn ;)

the fuck you mean 'now'???

its 3am ffs, nothing is open???

did I ask if something was open? 

I just told you to send me your address 

ugh, fine, whatever

its Stonestreet 56

and hurry up

thanks

see you soon princess

While putting my phone as long as my keys in my pockets, I grabbed a hoodie and left. 

I was honestly a bit surprised that she accepted my mildly ridiculous proposal, but hey. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I was glad that she did. 

Damn, what the hell is going on?

I arrived at her place and saw her already waiting outside for me.

I got out and approached her. She met me halfway there and hugged me, releasing me shortly after. 

"Hi Maki"

"Hi Nobara"

There was something about this short moment we shared together that made it so special and I could tell, just by looking at her, that she was trying to figure it out as well.

Whatever it was, it made the atmosphere between us shift. I just stood there, unable to break eye contact with the beautiful being in front of me. 

We held eye contact for a few long moments.

"So what happened that you decided that it was the best idea to go out at 3 am?" She asked me, somewhat confused but also looking very amused at the fact that I'm an impulsive idiot.