Love at first sight

NAGITO POV:
It was just a regular day. I was walking across the street, searching for some hope when i saw him..

A gorgeous ginger handsome HOPEFUL sorta young man.. I had to speak to him, he looked so full of lucious exquisite hope <33.

I ran over to the beautiful man and tapped him on the shoulder. He blushed so hard his hair matched his face and he asked what i wanted.

"Hi, I'm Nagito Komaeda on the nintendo DS!!!!" I said with delight. He looked at my layered dark eyes and said "H-hi.. I'm Ed Sheeran uwu..".

I was so immersed with his voice. He sounded so talented and full of hope. "Hi Ed.. Is it alright if I call you Ed? Sorry I should of asked before speaking to such a hopeful individual like yourself, as I am just lowley trash with no talent whatsoever! Anyways you are very handsome lol.." I was so embarrassed to be talking to such a perfect human being.

"Oh um.. It's okay! I actually love it when people address me by my first name because it makes me actually feel like a person.." I was confused.

"Huh? What do you mean? You are a person right? If you are a robot that would be okay too because an ugly horrible human such as my self could never accomplish something so amazing and sci-fi!! There is absolutely no need to worry."

His stunning faded orange eyebrows raised in surprise. "WHat? You dont know im a celebrity?" How could I have missed this!

"WOah! I'm so sorry for talking to you, I never should of decided I was that worthy, as I am just lowly trash <3"

"No! You are the first person to speak to me normally! Please don't say stuff like that about yourself.. Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, Then it's not the end." (Authors note: This is a real quote by Ed Sheeran just so you guys know).

"Wow.. Such hopeful words Ed!!! You are really so attractive.."
Ed got flustered again.. It seems he was easily embarrassed! How cute.. NO!! TRASH LIKE ME SHOULD NEVER FALL FOR SUCH A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Haha.. I better get going.. If you need me im always here though!"
"Wait.. Nagito was it? Please stay.. Ive never met anyone like you!"
"What? No you must be wrong-"
"SHUT UP WOULD YOU? YOU ARENT TRASH YOURE- YOURE- YOURE BEAUTIFUL!!" I was in shock.. He was saying this to-to me??????

"ED I LOVE YOU!!"
"SAME! WILL YOU BE MY BF???"
"YES ED PLS I WOULD BE S O HONOURED!! IM FEELING SO MUCH HOPEFUL ENERGY!!"

I could see all the hope in his eyes when he asked me, and i just had to accept.. I hadnt felt that happy in years..