katy perry

ED POV
"KATY PERRY???" Everybody screamed at the same time.

"haha yes it is!! now move out of my way peasants!!!!"
wow does she even know who she's talking to? i wanted to rip of my furry mask and throw it at her entitled face.

(authors note: just making clear i'm not making fun of furries i think they are cool but not when ed does it)

My cinnamon roll put his hand on my fursuit as of to calm me down🥺🥺🥺 wow he really does know me so well ÙwÚ

Katy walks over to me and I start to panic. Luckily Nagito starts talking to her. everybody else in the subway starts filming the exchange.

"Hello Ms katy! I am such a big fan! I love your song firework, it really resonates with me.. You are just so talente-"
"yeah whatever thanks ig. is that furry your friend?
"oh yeah he is-"
katy violently pulls my mask off and i start screaming.

"AHHHHHH AHHHH GRRR BARK BARK WOOF" I eventually start to transform into my alpha wolf form becaus of the immense amount of stress.

"down girl!!" Nagito says to my while covering my face from the cameras, but it's too late. my secrets outside!

everybody in the crowd stops talking, even katy. "E-Ed? You're a..." she bursts into laughter. "Beyoncé will love to hear this one.. and lemme guess, this nerd here is your bf too isnt he!" My eyes start glowing red from anger, and i can almost hear the my chemical romance...

"you don't wanna see my dark side katy..." i growl. "i think i already have ed, you're embarrassing yourself so much rn"
Suddenly danny devito swoops in with his jet blasters and kills me and katy

NAGITO POV
"omg ed are you alive????" i cry.
danny leaves and everybody is looking Y my like i did it. "how did you not see him? he was right there you saw him kill them!!"
"uh no you clearly did that" they say back
then the cops come and arrest me the end

the end