First Date

NAGITO POV:
I arrived at the park at 11:13 AM. I was searching for Eddy when I bumped into somebody and they fell on the hard pavement

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" I said while extending my hand for them to grab. "Haha no worries.." they said smiling. I was still holding their hand when I heard somebody gasp behind me.

I recognized it but I couldn't remember.. OH MY GOD ITS ED! I turned around and immediately let go of the strangers hand. He looked at us, tears welling up in his eyes

"AND ON OUR FIRST DATE? I GENUINELY THOUGHT WE WERE SOULMATES"
He cried. "NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT" I screamed.

"I am so sorry sir.. We just happened to bump into eachother and he helped me up! that's all, it's nothing more I promise" the person next to me said.

Eddy wiped his tears "I want to believe you.. But I cant bear the thought of Nagito holding somebody else's hand... IT SHOULD BE ME" at that moment people started turning to look.

Shit! They noticed him!! What are we supposed to do now?! People started running towards Ed and bombarding him with questions.

"so that was you screaming earlier?"
"Is this your boyfriend here?"
"Can I get an autograph?"

I knew that lowly trash such as myself should've never started dating such a perfect man as him. Wait.. I completely forgot about my only talent! ULTIMATE LUCK OMG IM AN IDIOT.

(authors note: I genuinely forgot that nagito was super lucky until rn so um yeah new opportunities for this story now 🤤)

I stepped in the middle of the crowd and all of the cameras broke and everybody turned around and walked away. Wow I am really so lucky!!!

"I am so sorry guys... I didn't mean to cause this much trouble" the person next to me said. "It's alright, i might've over reacted a bit haha..." Eddy said. "By the way, whats your name?" he asked. "Oh it's Y/N!" they said.

"That's a nice name. I'm Ed and this is Nagito" He said. "Okay it was nice meeting you guys, but I gotta pounce. Later!"
"Yeah okay bye!" he said.

"Well that was eventful" I laughed. "Yeah haha.. Anyways let's get going" Ed's voice was so dreamy... We started walking around the park, and Ed was burying his face in a magazine to avoid being spotted by the crowd.

We arrived to a small forest and sat down on a bench , and Ed was able to put the magazine down. I picked it up and started flipping through the pages. "what are you doing bbg🥺" Eddy asked me. "Nothing I just wanted to look" I flipped to the next page and my smile faded and i dropped the magazine.

"what is it sugarplum?" he asked. "That's y/n on this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed violently. "Oh wow it is! But why are you so scared?" he asked. "Well I talked to such a talented human being with no respect whatsoever! How could i have been so terrible.."

"You literally helped them up bae.. It's okay there's no need to worry I love you honey bunches"
"No.. I have to go back.."
"K but can i come babe?"
"Sure"

we started running back to where we left y/n and we eventually found them at a coffee shop. I peered into the window and saw them signing autographs.

"So it really was them on the magazine huh.." Eddy murmured.
"I'm gonna go in alone. wish me luck baby"
"yeah okay"