subway?????? :0

NAGITO POV
The next day I wake up in my big large mansion full of money and women and i call eddy.

"Hey my little galway girl what's up?" he says.
"hey i was just wondering if you wanted my rich mansion since i don't deserve it"
"but i already have a rich mansion i'm literally a celebrity bae"
"oh oops i forgot anyways wanna go to subway?"
"oh yeah that would be fun see you there!!!"
"bye Eddy🤤"

I get dressed in my usual outfit and take my hot rich man limo to the subway.

When I get there i see Eddy all dressed up in a..... fursuit?

"Ed!!! Uhhh i've never seen you do this before! you look.. good?"
"oh i didn't tell you i was a furry? yeah sorry about that i hope it's okay" He put on the head and I walked closer to him.

"i actually have a thing for furries....."

(authors note: I AM SO SORRY I WILL STOP RIGHT THERE I WONT MAKE YOU SUFFOR ANYMORE)

We went into the subway and walked to the counter. "Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you. I will get the Black Forest Ham please!" I say smiling.

The woman behind the counter then asks for ed's order nervously. I wonder why?

"hī ilł hæv thê swéæt œniøn çhikėn tërìÿækį płš" He said. For some reason his voice was distorted? maybe to keep people from recognizing him?

The counter lady thanked him nervously and continued making our orders.

We waited as people started at us and whispering, some were even taking videos. Who wouldn't? he was so full of talent to be able to pull off such a bold look like a fursuit ;-; xD

When we picked up our sandwiches and turned around i saw some sort of a light blasting in my eye. I sheilded my eyes from the blinding light with my hands and I saw eddy do the same.

The light finally calmed down and I was amazed at who I saw emerge from the door...