uh oh

ED POV
"h-huh?" i say out of breath. "NAGITO SPEAK TO ME" y/n screams while shaking my pookie violently. I grab them by the shirt and throw them across the room.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIM YOU IGNORANT SCUM" I cry. HOW DARE THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK TO MY UWU BANANA PIE BB?!

I collapse on top of nagitos almost dead body and start singing my hit song "castle on the hill" for comfort 😞

suddenly i hear y/n scream from across the room "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALL 91-"
"SHUT UP WE'RE BONDING" I yell back at them.

I hear y/n get up to search for their phone but i GRAB IT FROM THEM AND AGGRESSIVELY PICK IT UP WITH MY MOUTH AND BITE IT TILL MY MOUTH BLEEDS FROM THE GLASS SHARDS.

"GRRRRRR RUFF RUFF BArk" I growl.. "e-eddy??" wait.. THATS NAGITOS VOICE! I look down to see my owo smol bean awake!!!

"I was awoken by your hot alpha growl 🥺" he says. "Yes i am the alpha wolf grrrr 👿 🐺"
"aww how cute you are eddy 🥺"

"wait.. aren't you mad at him for almost killing you?" y/n says. I throw my other backup grenade at them and the other side of the house explodes, leaving just the couch nagito and i were sitting on.

"wow that was such a romantic first date omg 🥺" Nagito says.
"yes bae it was so cute! we bonded so much :D" I respond.

"Omg! It's almost 11pm!! I should get home...." He says
"Oh yeah sorry.. I guess we did stay later than I thought. I should probably get going too"
"wait where's y/n lmao"
"oh uh idk lemme check where the grenade hit" I walk over to the large pile of wood and debris and rummage through it looking for y/n. I eventually find a bunch of.. Enchantment points?

They all float over to me like i'm a magnet and I collect 27 levels. "Wow I thought you would get more since they're a celebrity" Nagito says
"yeah but they weren't that strong and this is pretty good for a measly mortal"
"so true"