Chapter 10

Trying to update more now! Such a bad ending to this chapter, very sorry x

What seemed like hours of non-stop driving, Jake had finally pulled into his driveway. we drove around a water fall in the middle of the driveway. It was so mythical and beautiful. Through his window screen of the car I noticed the towering white walls of the exterior, with greenery growing up the sides. It was old but new? It had a nice colonial feeling but still felt modern. It looked lovely from the outside, imagine the interior! I was in utter awe, I have never seen something so extravagant. my thoughts were interrupted by Jake shutting the car door. He had noticed I hadn't gotten out yet.

"Are you coming, or what?" He tapped on the window of the car. I unclipped my seatbelt and stepped outside with the breeze tickling my toes. The pavement was cobble stoned like a fairy tale, almost. Jake made his way to the large intimidating door, unlocking it. A loud click sounded and it slowly creaked open. I probably looked like a scared child, since Jake was laughing at my reaction. He gently put his hand on my lower to as if say, "Go inside."

Inside was even more beautiful. It felt like a home. It didn't look like one of those display homes, as I thought the rich and famous did have.  I did a quick span of the living area entrance with a beautiful white staircase to the side of it. He showed me the whole house, my mouth was open the whole time. We reached his bedroom where I saw a king sized bed. I immediately jumped on it.

"Hey, not without me!" Jake yelled out. He ran onto the bed making me scream.  he began to tickle me all over. I was laughing at the top of my lungs trying to escape from his tight grip. Eventually I escaped and ran out onto the balcony of his. He followed behind with an eager smile. It felt like the balcony neve ending, until I rammed into the metal bars.

"Ouch!" I loudly said as I turned around to the view. I was gobsmacked. The sun peeked through the trees accompanied by emerald fields of grass and lawns. The birds were singing and I had Jake in my company. Jakes hand trailed down my back to my waist where he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"It's quite beautiful out here, hey?" He softly said into my ear.

"It's more than beautiful Jake." I looked up to his face, his beautiful face.

"Not as beautiful as you Daisy Dream." He said with a large smile. I couldn't fight the smile on my face either. I probably looked like an idiot. The mood was so romantic. There was a silence but a comfortable silence. Being in Jakes arms has never made me more happy, for once my anxiety has disappeared in this moment and I don't feel so worthless.

"What are you thinking about?" Jake could tell I was in a deep trance.

"How much more happier I am with you," I couldn't stop looking at those baby blues.

"That makes me feel really good. I am so thankful for you Daisy." He said not breaking the contact.  His face started to get closer to mine. Looking at my lips, like he desired them. I looked at his nicely shaped pink lips and went in for it. We clashed lips. Something I didn't expect to really happen for a while, maybe forever. I turned my head as far possible to make it more comfortable for him. It started getting heated. More than it should of. He made me turn around and jump onto him so he could hold me by my thighs. Not breaking the kiss, he carried me inside. Laying me on the bed.

"Jake" I panted out.  He continued to kiss me. I pushed him a little.

"I can't go further. Not right now at least." I didn't  want to tear him down like that. He stopped immediately as he could see I was in distress.

"Im really sorry Dais, I got a little carried away." He said as he caressed my face gently.

"Don't be, please. I'm just not ready to go that extra mile yet." I smiled as our hands touched together.

"Please tell me if you ever don't feel comfortable with something I do." He didn't break the contact and squeezed my hand tightly.  I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"You were amazing." He said with a cheeky grin.

"I have to say the same to you, better than anyone else." I let out a smirk.

"Anyone else?" He seemed a bit upset. Did I just kill mood?

"Uh well yeah, but none compare to you!" I became a little anxious in the situation.

"I hope not Dais." He put his head down in disappointment.  Well it's better to tell the true than lie about it. I said to myself in my head.

"Jake?" He didn't reply.

"Really? I was just telling the truth." I said getting pissed off.