Chapter 2

This is a long chpater, slowly getting into the more dramatic parts. Vote and comment! xx

He is actually one of the most beautiful men I have ever laid eyes on. Like how does someone like that exist, my lord. Any ways I need to get him of my mind, by his charm he would have himself and girlfriend right now. After dreaming over his good looks I decided I should probably clean my room. It looks so shitty. Maybe hang up a few posters while I'm at it to make it more exciting in here. I found a of pictures/ posters everything that I could hang up. I rummaged through everything and found some photos of my dad and I. I held them close to my face. Looking at it carefully. My vision became blurry, so did the photo. Covered in tears.

"I'm so sorry dad." I panted one after another as I lied on my floor holding the picture close to my heart. My wrists became itchy and burned. I had to. After all it is all my fault, it's my excuse to hurt myself. I ran to the bathroom, still grasping the photo tight. I can't not do it, its automatic. It's this thought that over rides everything. you forget everything until you stop it. No one knows about this, I have to continue to keep it a secret for as long as possible. I cleaned up a massive mess I had made in the bathroom. I dabbed a tissue on my fresh arm and made my way to the door. I opened the door and I saw the pretty mystery man waiting outside. I freaked a little inside.

"Oh hey Daisy, Nate sent me up to get speakers?" He smiled

"Oh yeah I'll get them for you!" I walked in front of him and he followed after. We got to my room and I looked for the speakers. He was just standing at my door, looking awkward as ever.

"You know you can come in, I'm not going to hold you captive." I laughed and he joined in. He glanced around and looked at my posters.

"I like your posters! All the bands up there, I love too." He looked over to me.

"Their pretty good hey! A lot of them are you know 'well heard of' or 'cliché' but I love them to death." I said happily. There was a little silence.

"I didn't catch your name, what was it?" I said trying to find out what mystery mans name was.

"Jake, Jake Gyllenhaal."

"Cool last name! It's different." I then motioned for him to come over where I was. I handed him one speaker at a time as they were kind of heavy. One of the leads was caught on my jumper and I didn't know what to do.

"Why don't I just help you carry these down." I smiled at him while freaking out of the inside. My deepest and darkest secret is under my sleeves. No way can he see! He nodded and walked down the stairs with me to Nate and the others.

"Nate, can you come here?" I yelled to him.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Jake asked me about the lead.

"No, no I've encountered it a lot. Just need to ask Natey something," I smiled but lied. Nate walked over and I asked him to help me.

"Just take then damn jumper off." He started getting aggravated.