Chapter 7

The car ride was surprisingly not that awkward. We sung, we spoke and we laughed. He's so good to be around, he made me feel comfortable in my skin. Which is a very unusual thing.

"Oh by the way Daisy, are you ok with paparazzi?" He questioned me.

"I've never really been around them? Except for yesterday." I replied back

"And how was that?"

"Not so good, one grabbed my arm and hurt me, but It should be alright." I tried to sound happy about the situation.

"They think they have all the rights in the world, so foolish." He sounded quite angry by what I said. By the time we finished our rant we pulled up to the restaurant. No paparazzi, thank god. Jake opened his door and ran to my side to open my door. He is such a sweetie. Can't deal.

"You're a real sweetie!" I said in a babyish voice. His dimple showed as he smiled wide.

"Well you can't talk at all!" He said as he escorted me to the entrance of the entrance.

"Table for two thank you." He put his cold hand of the back of my back, guiding me in. His touch was cold but warm to my heart. We sat down at the table, he pulled the chair out for me, where he then pushed me in. The table was lit with candles and had a red cloth draping over it. A man came over and poured us some champagne. I'm not a big drinker, but I drank it anyways. The man then asked for our orders.

"I'll have the smoked salmon with salad" I said to him nicely.

"And I'll have the same thanks." He smiled at the waiter then to me.

"Very daring Gyllenhaal." I laughed at him.

"Hey I'm adventurous." He smiled with that gorgeous dimple of his. A little while on the waiter eventually bought out our meals. We have lots of small talk and some interesting conversations. He could always make me laugh. He had so many interesting stories and funny moments in his life. I have asked him so much about his life and all. I hope he doesn't ask about my life. I was tapping the ring of the glass flute, I didn't even notice until he asked.

"Does that ring have any meaning?" He asked me. He was looking at the gold and silver loop on my finger, I looked down and felt a sudden urge of sadness cross me.

"Yeah it was my dads." I let out a sad smile.

"Can I ask more, I shouldn't I?"

"No no go ahead."

"We'll tell me about your dad then." He asked looking into my eyes.

"Well he died around a year ago. And this is what he left me with." I looked into his brown eyes.

"I'm upset to hear that, I really feel for you Daisy." He said looking sympathetically at me.

'Would you mind me asking about it?" He questioned.