Chapter 12

A/N: I know you guys are cheering right now and probably cursing at me.. -.-

Chapter 12

(Y/F's/N)= Your friend's name

Your POV

It's the wedding day! It took months to make this day perfect but you know what? It was worth it. My friends were helping with hair and make up, but really they sucked.

Me: No no girls. I can handle it myself.

(Y/F's/N): But we took a good amount of time doing your make up.

Me: Yes you did, but they're not even matching. It's like my make up is bipolar.

(Y/F's/N) Fine I'm outie.

She went to sit on the couch in the dressing room then there was a knock on the door.

Me: Who is it?

Ian: Can I come see you? Pwwweeeaaasseee?

Me: I'm sorry babe but you can't. You know the rules.

"Aw" he said.

"You better not be pouting behind that door!"

"I'm not!"

"Good"

He left to alter, (Is that what you call it? I don't know, I'm Shinto), and then it was my turn to head out. All the girls left and Mari was of course the maid of honor, man..I wish she was actually my maid. I'm too lazy to do stuff...

Mari: YOU THOUGHT OF THAT ON THAT DAY? REALLY?!

"GO TO PETER! WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO TO YOUR PLACE"

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE! YOU MENTIONED ME AND I POPPED HERE!"

"Well after this chapter I'm taking you home!"

"Can we go out for ice cream too?!"

"What are you 5?"

"Bubble tea then?"

"...Alright then..."

"Back to the story"

-----------------------------------

As I made it to the alter we were saying our vows and the Pasteur said "Now. Does anyone reject there marriage?"

"WAIT" I heard the door barge open. Melanie barged through...what the hell?! Does she not know of the restraining order?

Melanie: IAN PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!! PLEASE

Ian: No.

Me: You should know that you ruined the laws of human nature and broke the restraining order that is held on you for quite some time now. You only got a minute to explain.

Melanie: Ian! I was drunk and I couldn't control myself!

Kalel: OKAY I WAS THERE AND THAT WAS A LIE!

Me: SECURITY!

Security guards took her and through her out and we went back to the wedding.

Pasteur: Ian, do you take _________ to be your wife?

"I do" he says smiling. He's so cute!

Pasteur: And _____, do you take Ian Andrew Hecox to be your husband?

"I do"

Pasteur: I now pronounce you husband and wife. Ian, you may kiss your bride.

I did as told and smashed his lips on to mine and people started cheering.

Pasteur: Mr. and Mrs. Hecox everyone!

--------------------

At the reception we were called to the dance floor and Ian and I started slow dancing.

"You know I love you right?" Ian asked

"I know"

He gave me a peck on the lips and continued our dance. Wow...I'm married to IAN FREAKING HECOX (world explodes).

After the dance we started our way to the back and changed into party attires and I took a sleeveless dress that was up to my knees and Ian came in with a blue plaid and black skinny jeans.

Me: Wow babe. You look cute.

Ian: Thank you

He gave me a kiss and took my hand. "Let's party" he said.