Chapter 15

Your POV

9 Months later

My stomach became extremely huge, due to the fact I'm having twins...but yay! I finally get to have kids with my man of my dreams. To be honest, this entire things feels like a dream.

I get out of bed and walk passed the mirror and went back to the mirror and looked at myself "OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M A FUCKING WHALE!!" I screamed. By the way, I tend to get moody... Ian came to the room looking at me. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOK AT?! YES YOU'RE MARRIED TO A WHALE!" I screamed again.

Ian: Calm down my love, it's just your mood swings.

I did as told which helped me calmed down.

Ian: Do you want me to get you anything?

Me: I could go for some _______ (food).

He smiled and said "Alright, I'll buy some groceries to make it for us"

Me: Ooooo Ian Hecox cooking for me

Ian: Only for you.

He kissed me and went to the store. I went to the living room and laid on the sofa reading books on my phone. Can pregnant girls work out? I asked myself. I googled it and I can do some yoga. Yoga it is then. I get a mat out and streamed my phone to the tv and played the routine. It went smoothly until Ian came back looking puzzled.

Ian: What are you doing?

Me: Yoga

Ian: Since when did you start doing yoga?

Me: Since 30 minutes ago.

Ian: Can I feel your tummy?

Me: Sure babe

I stopped the program and stood up for Ian to touch my stomach. He felt the twins kick in there and he looked at me and smiled.

Ian: Ryan's getting a bowl too.

Me: No no...only you can work it.

Ian tried to flip his hair saying "I know right. I'm just to fab."

Me: Want me to help you cook?

Ian: No, you've been working yourself a lot with those two. I'll make them for you.

I sat in the living room watching My Haunted House, which made me scream my ass off. Ian just laughed at me while I stuck my tongue out.  30 minutes later. Food was done and he called me to the dining room.

Me: Ooooo that looks yummy.

Ian: It's better when you eat it.

I sat down and took a bite. And he was right, this was really good!

Me: Ian! This thing is amazing! My compliments to the chef.

Ian: Why thank you. I always try my best for milady.

We finished our dinner, washed up and head to bed. Now I'm having stomach pains...Ian...cook your food right...

----------------------------------

Next Morning

My stomach was definitely in pain....uh oh...they're coming. I shook Ian awake and he smiled.

Me: Ian. The. Kids. Are. Coming.

That happy face turned into a panic, he got up got ready. Took his keys and stuff and brought me to the car.

Ian: This is really happening is it?

Me: YES IAN JUST DRIVE THE DAMN CAR

We drove to the hospital and I got wheeled chaired to my room. A woman named Dr.Green came in. Thank god it's a girl.

Me: Thank god you're a woman. I would feel uncomfortable if you were a man

Dr.Green: I know the feeling dear. Now I'm just gonna look through your gown to see how it's going. Hm...it seems that you'll have another hour. We'll be back by then.

I nodded and that's when my mom came, along with Ian's parents. My mom smiled at me and hugged me while crying.

Me: Why are you crying?

Mom: My baby girl's having twins. I'm turning into a grandma

It's been an hour and the doctor came back.

Dr. Green: Okay honey, it's time. I'm gonna need you to push.

Ian stood next to me holding my hand.

Ian: You can do this babe.

Dr. Green: 1,2,3 Push!

I screamed as I pushed. Feel the pain but miracle of child birth. This kept going until the first one came out.

Dr. Green: This one's a girl!

Me: _____(baby's name)

Ian: Now we have Ryan to take care of.

We kept pushing until Ryan came out. I was exhausted. They cleaned them up and gave me ____ and Ian, Ryan.

Me: They're beautiful.

Ian: Just like you.

Me: Like you too.

Anthony came in soon after with his new girlfriend ( I don't know her name). Mari and the rest of Smosh Games entered.

Mari: ___! Can I hold ____?

Me: Yeah

I handed her to Mari and she smiled.

Mari: She has your eye color and facial features. And she definitely has Ian's forehead.

Ian: Is my forehead really that unique?

Me: Yeah. Let me see Ryan

I look at Ryan and he looked at lot like Ian. But let's wait until they grow out their baby faces.

Ah...this was the beginning of a new chapter.

(No literally, another chapter later on)