Chapter 3

Chapter 3

You woke up a confused, but then recalled what happened. You turned and saw Ian sleeping. You smiled and said "So cute.." You gave him a little kiss on the cheek and he fidgeted and you quickly closed your eyes. You slowly opened your eyes to act like you just woke up. You saw Ian open his eyes. You couldn't resist to not act like a fangirl on the inside, so you had another fangirl moment.

"Morning." Ian said smiling at you.

"Hi" You said blushing.

"Why you blushing?" Ian said making another cute smile.

"Jesus...stop smiling! It's so cute!!" You said without thought.

"Wait what did you say?" Ian asked

"I didn't said anything." You quickly answered

"I think you said I'm cute" Ian said smiling

"I said your smile was cute. I didn't say you were cute." You said.

"What? You don't think I'm cute?" Ian asked a little disappointed.

"No No! Why would say that to someone I like!? WAIT WHAT?! DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!??" You yelled...yeah you screwed up...

You quickly got out of bed and walked out the door...really really embarrassed.

"Hey _______! Come back!" Ian yelled running towards you.

RUN!! COME ON RUN!! WHY AM I NOT RUNNING!!?? You thought in your head. Ian caught up to you.

"Hey why'd you run out like that?" Ian asked you panting

"Um...I completely felt embarrassed because I said my secret out loud." you said

"Well don't be." Ian said.

"Why?" You asked. No response. Ian just walked over to you. You stared into his eyes. "Those eyes are gonna make me melt" You thought.

Ian leaned in and you tiptoed to kiss him. You felt sparks inside you.

"Felt those sparks?" Ian asked you.

"I did" You answered. Ian leans in to kiss you again. You let his tongue slip through and your tongue danced with his. (Take back about you screwing up...anyways good for you)

(Changing writing style now to my old style)

Ian: Come on lets go back in side.

You hold Ian's hand and staying close to him. You sat on the couch cuddling with him.

You: You know...my mom knew you were the one.

Ian: Cool...is she like a psychic or something?

You: No she's just a white woman like me.

You two laughed and he gave you a kiss.

Ian: Hey, lets make a video of me dancing.

You: Alright...

Ian put the camera on the stand. He started doing random dance and some disturbing ones, either way you laughed your ass off. You walked toward Ian and pushed him. You started dancing while Ian gave you a WTF face. You too collide and mixed your dances together. At the end of the video, you both dropped on the floor. You're on Ian, you smiled and had a make out session. Then Ian ended the video. Ian carelessly posts the video on smosh.com and YouTube. 30 minutes later comments and views were flooding in.

Comments:

LOL!!! THAT WAS FIRETRUCKIN' HILARIOUS. I loved the ending it was cute ^.^

OMG IAN GOT A GIRLFRIEND?! SHE'S SO PRETTY!!

Who's that girl? Is that wonder bread looking girl Ian's girlfriend?

Replies:

*Shut up! She's beautiful,and your a racist bastard!

*Yeah leave Ian's girl alone. You're just jealous that you

can't get someone that loves you, and family don't count.

And they say Ian won't get a girlfriend.

She's a whore.

Replies:

*How? You just met her. 1.She's not dressed as one. 2.She's wearing little make up.

And 3. You can tell she actually loves him, not like Melanie.

(A/N I have no hate towards Melanie.)

Ian: Wow at least people defended you. I'm glad they like you.

Ian looks at you and you were asleep in his bed.

Ian: Oh I was talking to myself...

Ian changed and he went to bed next to you. He kisses you forehead and hugs you.

Next Morning:

You text your mom about Ian.

To: Mom

From: You

Mom Ian's my boyfriend now!

From: Mom

To: You

GOOD FOR YOU!! You can come back in 2 weeks. Love you.

To: Mom

From: You

Thanks mom, Love you too.

Today is gonna be a good day..., you thought

A/N: Sorry it's kind of short. It's like 1 AM in the east coast.