Chapter 13

A/N: So I typed the chapter all out but the app on my phone fucked up and I lost the entire chapter...so now you have this.

Your POV:

Ian and I were jamming to the music, I was sober and Ian...well Ian was drunk as fuck. Ian went to grab his car keys and that got me worried.

Me: Ian what are you doing?

Ian: I wanna go home.

Me: Okay but I'm driving.

I grabbed our clothes from before and packed them into the suitcase.

Ian: No! I wanna drive.

Me: Ian baby, if you let me drive, I'll make you my cookies that you like so much.

Ian: Okay...here

I grabbed Ian and he dozed off during the car ride. When we go there he woke up and was eager to go inside.

Me: Hold your horses babe.

We got inside and he slammed the door crashing his lips into mine. I jumped on to him wrapping my arms and legs around him. He brought us to the bedroom and plopped me on the bed. I unzipped my dress while he took off his clothes. I was happy that night. The night we made love as husband and wife...

Ian: Did you really have to tell them that?!

Me: Go away! This is my story!

Ian: MEHHHHHH

Me: MEHHHHHHHHH

Ian: I hate you...

Me: I love you too baby.

=======================================

I wake up with my stomach in pain. I got up from Ian's arm without waking him up and ran towards the bathroom out in the hall and threw up in the toilet. I wasn't scared, I knew what was up. I'm pregnant, no doubt about it. I'm pregnant with Ian Hecox's kid.

I walked to the kitchen made some pancakes and bacon for Ian and I. Man...he must be dead asleep. I'll leave his in the microwave. I finish my breakfast and washed my dishes. I turned on TV and watched HGTV lucky for me Rehab Addict was on (A/N: I actually watch that...idk why but I find it interesting). I fell asleep but was woken up like 30 minutes later by a mass weight on the other side of the couch. That mass weight was Ian.

Me: Oh god there's whale on me.

Ian: That whale is your husband...

I shot up and looked at him and he smiled at me. He pecked my lips and laid next to me.

Me: I made bacon and pancakes for you. They're in the microwave.

He rushed to the kitchen engulfing his meal and returning to me to cuddle. Okay it's time to tell Ian now I guess. He pulled me into him, combing my hair with his hand.

Ian: I love you so much ______

Me: I love too Ian. Hey Ian?

Ian: Hm?

Me: I'm pregnant.

He looked at me wide eyed and I was scared...was he gonna walk out on me? He kissed me and hugged me so much.

Me: Are we ready for this?

Ian: We sure are.

He smiled and I smiled back.

Me: If it's a girl, I'm naming her_____

Ian: Fine, if it's a boy, I'm naming it Potato.

Me: .....

Ian: Kidding! I'm naming him Ryan.

Me: Alright.

We spent the whole day just watching TV and ordering Chinese. Okay ____ you got 9 months to deal with a tiny human...the pain is gonna be fun...