Chapter 24

Your POV
I jumped out of bed from the nightmare. Holy crap that was so real. I woke up with a fever so I decided to take some aspirin. I woke up to Ian making pancakes and he stopped when he saw me.

Ian: Hey cutie

He placed a kiss on my cheek and continued cooking. "I had a crazy nightmare. I was like in the end of the world and it was all crazy and too real. I lost you and Ryan. I j-" "You're never gonna lose me. Ever." He said reassuring me. "Go sit down at the table. Breakfast is almost done soon." Ian plated our meal and the kids joined me at the couch.

Me: Kids go sit with daddy, mommy isn't feeling so well.

Ryan: But we wanna eat with you.

Me: Fine but don't blame me if you get ill.

We finished breakfast and I got up to put my plate away. I felt dizzy and I passed out.

-----------------------------

I wake in a hospital room with a worried Ian. I can't move. I feel to weak.

"Ian?" He looked up and saw me. "Hey, you're awake" he brushed my hair with his finger and placed a kiss on my forehead. "What's wrong with me?" "I don't know" he said.

The doctor walked in and smiled.

Doctor: How are you Ms.___?

Me: I feel weak.

Doctor: Yes. Well unfortunately we have bad news...

Ian: What is it?

Doctor: Well ___...she's dying.

Me: WHAT

Ian: What do you mean?

Doctor: It's a rare gene in her body that causes her internal body to age faster than her outside body.

Ian: We can't stop it?

Doctor: Unfortunately no. We'd be surprise if she makes it by the end of this week.

Me: What's today?

Ian:  Wednesday...

Me: So Saturday might be the last day I see you and everyone else...

(A/N: People gotta really wait and see what happens. Because last chapter was just a nightmare. But this is gonna be how the story will end. You'll die. Whoops.)