Chapter two: A Little Chat

Once Thomas had settled himself onto the couch and turned off the camera he saw the sides sitting around him. He was a bit nervous about saying this but he knew this had to be talked about. He's never really talked about his crushes with well himself before. He's talked about it with Joan and Taelyn before. But never with his sides. " Take your time Thomas. We understand it's hard to talk about your crush and we've been through it before." Roman said understanding this quite well. As Patton and Logan would pressure him to talk about his crush on Virgil from time to time. As it helped him figure out his feelings. Now he had been doing the same with them and they were with their crushes now. " I know it's just I feel bad if I make the wrong choice." Thomas said knowing he might make the wrong choice and upset Nico for making that choice. " Well we could just ask him to join us after our lunch with Joan and Taelyn. I'm sure they wouldn't mind." Janus said very sure that Joan and Taelyn won't mind someone else joining them. Thomas groaned knowing this was Virgil's thoughts on the topic coming into play. " I guess." Thomas said knowing that they wouldn't but that could change. No matter what it can change. " We don't know that Janus. Who knows what could happen if Thomas didn't ask them about it first. Or if they all didn't get along. Joan is Thomas's best friend and Taelyn is also in that row. So who knows how they would react to Nico. Who knows how they will get along with each other." Virgil said worrying about how things would go if Thomas took the chance and invited Nico to join Thomas and his friends with the rest of Thomas's birthday. " Virgil is right. It's too unpredictable." Logan said knowing that it can be. But it might not be. " Then what do I do about this?" Thomas asked wondering what answer they can have to this question. " Tell him we'll do something the next day. That way he doesn't feel left out." Patton said thinking that might work for them. They knew they had to do something about this. And this was the only thing Thomas could come up with. Thomas nodded knowing Patton's answer was a good one. So he was going to take it.

Thomas stood up knowing he was done with the conversation for now. " Alright. Thanks guys I'll tell Nico about it tomorrow. But for now we should all get ready for bed." Thomas said knowing it was getting late for them all. They all nodded and went back to the mind palace knowing Thomas needed to head to bed. They all sighed as they entered the hallway. They couldn't believe what they were doing. It made them all feel bad about making Thomas choose this. But Logan had an idea. As he didn't want Patton and the others to feel bad for doing this to their host. But they had to help him make a choice. So that's what they were going to do for this problem. " Guys get ready for bed and meet me in the living room we have more work to do before sleeping." Logan said knowing they had to talk more about what they had planned for Thomas's birthday. They all nodded knowing Logan was serious about that. They all ran to their rooms quickly. They wasted no time getting on their pajamas and taking off their make up for the night ahead.

Once they all had finished getting dressed they all went to the living room. Roman and Remus talked about their pajamas that they had gotten each other for their birthdays last year as they walked. Janus and Patton sighed knowing this had to be about what Thomas had decided to do with Nico. They just hoped that whatever Logan had in mind wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. They just had to keep hope that things would be okay in the end.

To Be Continued