🧡25🧡

The tension was thick in the house. No one opened their mouth to reply. The cold stare between Jungkook and Yoongi was getting intense.

"Yoongi please sit back down" Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was holding his arm trying to make him sit down. Anger rushed through his brain. How could Taehyung support Yoongi and not him. Wasn't he not Jungkook's boyfriend not Yoongi's
"Yoongi and Jungkook sit back down please" Namjoon spoke?
Yoongi faced Namjoon, "This person is disgusting how can I just let him have Taehyung"
Jungkook slammed his hand on the table again.

"How dare you say that I am not right for Taehyung. I am the only person that Taehyung needs" Jungkook argued.

"Then what are we dogs to Taehyung" Jin made his stand.

Taehyung looked at Jin for second before looking at Jungkook before saying "Jungkook please stop it".  

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, which made Taehyung feel worried on that will happen next. everyone had stood up apart from Taehyung who was still sitting down. "Jungkook we don't like this new you. It's not okay for you to be taking advantage of Taehyung like that so sit back down and eat. Yoongi you too, please sit down and eat" Namjoon stated.  Every slowly sat back down in the words of Namjoon apart from Jungkook who was still standing up. "Taehyung get up now" Jungkook said. Everyone looked up at Jungkook again in shock.

"Taehyung Get Up Now" Jungkook Yelled at Taehyung who flinched by the voice so loud. "Jungkook please calm down, you can't do this too me" Taehyung cried. Jungkook went to Taehyung, grabbed his arm and started to pull Taehyung out of the house. Everyone was trying to free Taehyung from Jungkook's hold but he wasn't letting Taehyung today. "Jungkook stop this is crazy let go of him." Everyone yelled out to Jungkook. He wasn't letting go of Taehyung who was crying like crazy trying to free himself from Jungkook. Pushing him into the car and locking the door so Taehyung could open any door before getting into the driver, leaving everyone mind blanked.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Jungkook pushed Taehyung into his house, "We will stay here in this penthouse now" Jungkook had decided. Taehyung glared at him. "ARE YOU A FOOL!! WHY THE WOULD YOU DO THIS !! JUNGKOOK THIS IS WRONG!!! LET ME GO BACK TO MY FAMILY" Taehyung yelled out so loud right into Jungkook's face.

Jungkook was so mad, so angered at Taehyung. He pulled onto Taehyung's hair. "listen to me now!! I am the only family you will ever need to have. Those people can't give you the love I can give you!!! I am tired of losing you Taehyung, I don't want to lose you again Taehyung understand me." Jungkook yelled back whiling pulling Taehyung's hair so rough. Taehyung screamed has he felt like his hair was being ripped out of his skulk.

Soft cries were heard from Taehyung who was sitting on the bed in a room, to terrified of Jungkook who had left to take care for something. "I wanna leave, I miss my hyungs this is not what I want" Taehyung talked to himself, hugging his legs for comfort.

Night fall had came and Jungkook was still not back. Taehyung started to worry about where Jungkook could have gone for so long. He went down and cooked a meal for Jungkook thinking maybe hungry when he will return. Taehyung made some noodles for Jungkook and waited for him to come, but no signs of Jungkook was there. It feared Taehyung to be in a huge house all by himself. He always would have someone to talk to when back in Jin's Mansion but now he was all alone in all by himself no one to give me warmth or hugs. "I wanna go back home now." Taehyung cried.

A door was heard open, Taehyung shot his head towards the sound and saw the most horrible, disgusting thing he could ever see in his life. His hand went straight to his mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I am Back TaeBaby"

Haha , I suck at updating stories but here is the new chapter!!!

Please give me some advice on how I can make this story better!!!💜💜💜

I hope you enjoyed this story!!!

I'll get the next chapter ready now!!!💜💜