❤️16❤️

Back At The Mansion:

"Do you think he is okay." Jin asked Yoongi with a worry face.  Yoongi sighed while looking up at Jin, "I don't know Jin, if Taehyung says he wants to try than who are we to stop him." Yoongi ate his fruit while looking up at the tv. Jin is worried while cooking dinner for everyone in the mansion. San and Mingi were outside in the garden finishing up their artworks. They have started their next project  is much more easy as the task is to paint.

Just than Taehyung arrives with Jungkook while cuddling a teddy bear that Ravn had won for Taehyung. 

San goes up to Taehyung with a big smile, "how was it! Was it cute like you thought". 

Taehyung smiles softly, "It was amazing I loved it a lot". 

Jungkook couldn't help but hear the conversation and smile with pride that he was able to keep him so happy.  Jungkook went inside to the study room to finish up some work that he had not complete ever since chasing down Taehyung. 

Taehyung sighed as he listened to San and Mingi talk about their works and how they were almost done. Whereas Taehyung hadn't even start his artwork and was running behind time. 

"Sannie I am going to go and start mine". Taehyung whined at San with a pout.

San looked at him shocked, "You haven't started yet oh my god Taehyung".  Taeghyung gave him a sleepy look and nods like a sorry nod. 

2 hours later:

Taehyung had been staring at the blank canvas for two hours and still nothing had came to his mind. 

"Paint something you like". He mumbled quietly while looking at the canvas. Then something hit him all of a sudden he knew what he wanted. Collecting all the paint he needed he began his creation. 

After a good 3 hours he was done with his painting. 

"Woah that is amazing". Taehyung smiled up at his creation. 

Jungkook came into the room, he hadn't seen Taehyung at dinner, it was now 2 am and Taehyung wasn't in the bed.

"Cherry what are you doing". Jungkook asked as he entered the bedroom to see paint all over the floor.  Taehyung hid his painting and slowly started to clean up. 

"I had to finish my artwork. Dont worry I will show you it once it is fully dry okie". Taehyung cuddled Jungkook with a smile. "Shall we go sleep then"? Jungkook cuddled Taehyung with a smile. "Sure! I will just quickly shower and will be in your bed. So you go and rest while I shower quickly". Taehyung smiled at him before going into the bathroom.

Jungkook sighed but then the big canvas caught his eyes. He knew Taehyung would show him the painting tomorrow but a little peak couldn't hurt anyone right? Peaking at the painting he was stunned to see that the painting was of him. He was shocked to see Taehyung had painted to him. 

"Jungkook what are you doing "

💗

💗

💗

💗

💗
Hello Taekookz

I very sorry if this was a boring chapter I will try to not make it very boring next time😅😊

I think we know who is this person 😉😂

💜💜I love you guys all 💜💜💫

See you guys in the next chapter byee👋💖👋