❤️24M❤️

[Sorry This Isn't a smut chapter as I promised I was about too but I backed out cause I got scared sorry]

"Jungkook There Is Something poking me"
Jungkook smirked at the statement, he thrusted the boner on Taehyung's inner thigh making Whimper at the feeling. "You like Kitten" Jungkook thrusted again, but this time he aimed at Taehyung's hole. "Mmp" Taehyung moaned out. "Do you want more kitten" Jungkook slowly unzipped Taehyung's jeans.

Taehyung's brain slowly processed what was happening and stopped Jungkook from unzipping his pants. "Jungkook we should stop now before something happens" Taehyung told Jungkook, which made Jungkook mad. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD STOP, AREN'T WE NOT GOING TO DO THIS STUFF AFTER MARRIAGE" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung, causing him to flinch. "I want to wait until our marriage so its special" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook was disliking that Taehyung was controlling him.

"Do You Have A Boyfriend" Jungkook glared at Taehyung, Taehyung's eyes widen "Of course I don't have a boyfriend. I would never cheat on you" Taehyung corrected himself. Jungkook pushed him onto the couch hovering over Taehyung. "So than do it with me" Jungkook growled at him. "No stop I don't want to" Taehyung cried out. At that very moment Jungkook went flying when Yoongi punched him right in the face. "He said no, you pussy" Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by the collar, "Did you bloody no hear him he said no" Yoongi was about to punch again when Namjoon and Hoseok pulled Yoongi off Jungkook.

"Yoongi clam down" Hoseok tired to clam his boyfriend down, but Yoongi wasn't in the mood for Jungkook's shit today. Today was the day Jungkook had crossed the line for him. "NO THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS GOING TO GET WHAT HE GETS. LOOKS LIKE THEY DIDNT TEACH HIM ANYTHING IN JAIL" Yoongi continued to throw punches and kicks in the air.

"Hyung please clam down" Taehyung said in a soft voice, as Jimin hugged him

"SHUT UP SHUT UP" Jin screamed making everyone quiet

"Namjoon, get Jungkook out of this room, Yoongi outside you bloody cat and Taehyung I want to have a little chat with you" Jin ordered everyone "and you two put the groceries away" Jin pointed to Hoseok and Jimin.

"Jin Hyung" Taehyung hugged Jin while crying, Jin patted his back "It's okay Tae let it out" Jin hugged him close to him. "I'm so scared" Taehyung continued to cry. "I know Tae, after what we all saw I think you should stay away from Jungkook just until he comes to his normal self" Jin patted his back. "Okie hyungie I'll stay away from him until, Jungkook becomes Kookie" Taehyung wiped his tears away, "Good, now go get changed I'll make Dinner now" Jin kissed his forehead, making Taehyung giggle. "Yes Hyungie" Taehyung smiled.

"Can I come in now" Yoongi hissed from the outside, Taehyung laughed. "Will you not attack Jungkook the next time you see him" Jin Questioned with a glare. "No promises on that hyung" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yoongi" Jin Glared at him. "Fine Fine, I won't" Yoongi said, but had his fingers crossed behind his back. "You can come in now" Jin Allowed him. Taehyung jumped on Yoongi "Thank you hyung" Taehyung kissed his cheek. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "Anything for you my baby" Yoongi replied back.
Dinner time came around, everyone was sitting around the table in pure quietness.
Setting Table:
JM|Jk|H
                            J
Y|T|N

"Jungkook, Taehyung will be staying away from you for sometime" Namjoon announced. Jungkook stabbed his knife into the wooden table. "REPEAT THAT SENTENCE AGAIN HYUNG" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung flinch in his seat. "You pussy, did Namjoon stutter " Yoongi stabbed his fork into the table as well.

" I will not live far from Taehyung, If anyone comes between me and him I will cut them into tiny pieces" Jungkook slammed the his hands on the table. For once no one had any comment to be said.

Everyone feared Jungkook right now, "so who wants to come between me and Taehyung" Jungkook growled.

"I Want To Come Between You Two"