💛18💛

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Taehyung is that you"

My blood starts to boil, I look towards the direction and saw My father with my mother staring at me. "When ever we gone on a date why is there someone who is always ruining our moment" I hear Jungkook mumble under his breathe. "Jungkook get up we are going" I got up and so did Jungkook we walk pass my so called parents when all of a sudden a hand grabs my wrist pulling me back. "Jungkook" I yelled in a panic voice. Jungkook comes back, "That's no way to treat your parents Taehyung" I hear my mothers voice after a long time. "And that is no way to treat my property" Jungkook freed my hand from my mothers grip. I cling on to Jungkook's arm,

"Oh would you look at that my son was capable of him getting a rich and handsome man. Looks like he is a Slut for all"

*BANG*

"No one ever calls MY Cherry a slut"

*BANG*

"And no one very dares to hold on to MY Cherry"

I hugged Jungkook, everyone was now looking at Jungkook with eyes big  as it can go. "Its okay baby no one will ever harm you anymore" Jungkook whispered into my ears. Sirens were heard, the police was here. "Jungkook" I say looking up at him, "Police, put your hands up" I look behind and see four police officers with guns aiming at Jungkook's back .Jungkook put his hands up while holding the gun. I can't let Jungkook leave my side, heck I haven't even told him I love him back. I don't want to him to leave me "what ever happens Cherry make sure to stay with the Hyung's until I come back " He gentle whispered into my ear. Jungkook put his hands behind his back letting the officer hand cuff him. "JUNGKOOK" I yelled as I saw him being taken away from him. He turns around and gives me a bunny smile before disappearing as he has left the building. I ran out only to see that they have taken him. I screamed out as loud as I could, everyone's attention went on me, I slowly start to walk towards Jungkook's house.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I entered the house and everyone looked at me with their sad faces. "We saw Jungkook on the news" Namjoon said in a small voice. My eyes become watery as I walk towards Yoongi and sat on his lap, "Why did he do this Yoongi, Just as I was about to tell him I loved him more than food. he just had to leave me alone again" I cried out aloud. I felt Jimin pat my back, "Its okay Taehyung he will be back soon." Jimin whispered into my ear. I say nothing I just burry my self deep into Yoongi's neck, intoxicating the warm honey cake smell he had, causing me to fall asleep in his lap.

*One year later* (cause I'm lazy)

Taehyung's P.O.V

One year has past no trace of Jungkook at all, Yoongi has started to date Jimin and Hoseok so is Jin and Namjoon. I'm the only one left out because of Mr Psycho. Maybe I should take Yoongi's advice and start to see someone until Jungkook comes back. I sighed and looked out of the balcony from Jungkook's room. I walk back to the mirror on the closet door and look at my new look that Jimin and Jin gave me.

(Taehyung's new look)

(Taehyung's new look)I look pretty cute and baby boy in this look,  thanks to Jimin and jin for the makeover

I look pretty cute and baby boy in this look, thanks to Jimin and jin for the makeover . "I wonder what Jungkook would have said about my new look" I mumbled underneath my breath.

"TAETAE COME DOWN STAIRS QUICKLY" Jimin yelled I ran down stairs, "Look at the news" I look towards the Tv

Breaking news Jeon Jungkook the most possessed Mafia has broken out of jail. police are on the hunt for Jeon Jungkook, but right now there is no trace of him anywhere. Along with Jungkook A serial killer that we all know that goes by the name psycho bunny killer has been spotted in this town of Seoul cases of death has been rolling into the police department. We suggest that younger teens should not wonder the streets at night until the killer has left the town and Jungkook is caught by the police again,

My eyes widen, My baby is out, I walk to the front door until a hand grabs my hand. I turn around, "Didn't you not hear, there is a killer out on the street. I know you want to go to Jungkook but you cant" Jimin pulled into a hug, "I know Jimin put if Jungkook sees me he will protect me. He loves me " I wipe my tears. "Okay than be safe Tae" Jin gives me a kiss on the cheek. I wave good bye has a exit from the house.

I start walking towards a park that's near by here. "Okay There is a killer but My bunny is also is out" I start looking all around the park for any sign of Jungkook

*Ding*

Unknown:

hello kitty, why are you out alone

I look at the text and put my phone back into my hoodie pocket, "Jungkook is more important than this whore who just texted me. "

"Jungkook" I yell into the moonlight begging for him to come out and hug me and kiss me away into the warm night.

*Ding*

Unknown:

why are you looking for him

"Because he is my lover you asshole now leave me alone" I yell at my phone before putting it back into my hoodie. I sat down under a big tree, "I want to see him so bad" I felt my tears leave my eyes. is it that hard to ask for. I brought my knees up to my chest has I burry my face into the.

I felt someone tape my knee I look up.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU!!"
😬

😑

😉

😑
Hello Taekookz I am sorry for not updating. I felt a bit down and I had maybe ran out of ideas but I got lots of ideas now ☺️✊️😉

I hope you guys enjoyed his chapter even though it's abit short than my other chapters 😅😬

I hope you guys have a good day or night 😀👌☺️

I love you all💜💖💞💕❤️💫✨

See Yu in the next chapter byeee 👋❤️💖💕💜✨