💖15💖

Jungkook looked up to see his brother Hwanwoong here at the carnival.  With his fiancé Ravn. "Hwanoong what are you doing here and with him as well". Jungkook glared at Ravn. He never liked at all, after all Ravn was only middle class unlike Jungkook, Taehyung and Hwanwoong. 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook feeling tension rise up between the three.

"So, you dating Taehyung" Hwanwoong questioned the couple in front him as he cuddled into Ravn's arm. 

"Yes I am, he is my lover. Had my eyes on him for a long time." Jungkook answered while still no liking Ravn. 

"Guessing you still interested in marrying him." Jungkook eyed Ravn up and down as he is some disgusting rubbish on the side of road. 

"Jungkook! Just because Ravn isn't as powerful as you! doesn't mean he is all bad! Mother and Father never liked him. At least you could respect my choice." Hawanwoong lashed out at Jungkook.

"Hawanwoong its fine. I am okay. Nice to meet you Mr Jeon" Ravn Lowered his head at Jungkook feeling overpowered by Jungkook aura. 

Taehyung silently watched seeing the tension was rising more. The problem was all about class. He looked up Jungkook thinking on why was Jungkook being so harsh to the boy about his class. It was obvious that Ravn was looking after Hawanwoong so well that they were going to get married. 

"Coward! Look up at me while I am talking to you!" Jungkook yelled at Ravn. Ravn's shot up Jungkook with a glare. "Oh I am sorry but I would like to be excused!"Ravn walked away with anger in his eyes. Hwanawoong shook his head at Jungkook and followed Ravn out of the carnival. 

Jungkook laughed  and looked down at Taehyung, "He is a coward. Don't worry I will keep you like a princess" Jungkook said while pressing a kiss on Taehyung head. 

Taehyung moved his head away "Would you do this to me if my family was poor. He has done nothing wrong but love your brother and as been able to keep your brother happy. That is so wrong." Taehyung hugged his body while looking down at his feet. 

Jungkook place his finger underneath Taehyung cheek, slowly lifting tae face close to his. "Hey, I would never do that to you. I love you so god damn much.  Just that I am the elder brother and I think no one is good enough for my younger brother. But you are my life, I live and breathe for you." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's face to make him feel comfortable in his hold. 

Taehyung gave him and placed his hands around Jungkook's neck with a soft smile. "I love you so much that my love for you can hurt other people feelings" Taehyung mumbled softly into Jungkook's ear.

"Let them get hurt cause you are only mine." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead with a big smile.

🤣

❤️

🤣

❤️

🤣
Hello Taekookz 💫💜💫

I hope your having a nice day or night👌💫

The next chapter will be funny and will have some romance🤣❤️😂

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter‼️

Thank Yu for reading this chapter, even though it may had been a bit boring 😅☺️💙

I love you all💜💕💖

Byeee see u in the next chapter 👌👋👋👋👋💜