💙20 M💙

3rd P.O.V
(⚠️Warning for the lil smut at the beginning⚠️)

"You ready my cherry berry"

Jungkook licked his lips, Taehyung gulped before nodding his head. Jungkook took off his coat and pinned Taehyung's arm over his head. Jungkook kissed Taehyung softly to show his love and care for Taehyung. Taehyung moaned at the feeling when Jungkook sucked on his bottom lips asking for permission.

Taehyung gave Jungkook permission to explore the wet cavern and to taste him.

"My cherry taste so yummy"

Jungkook says breaking the kiss and starts to kiss Taehyung's neck making hickeys all over his neck. Pleasure took all over Taehyung's body as he felt Jungkook take off his shirt leaving him half naked.

"Oh my what a cute sight to see" Jungkook praised Taehyung who blushed.

"Take off your shirt too" Taehyung whined. Jungkook smirked and took off his shirt revealing abs and tattoos giving Taehyung a hot view to look at.

Jungkook dived in for another kiss when all of a sudden the door opened. "What the fuck are you doing to my innecont bean" Yoongi yelled, flaming in anger he went in.

"oh Shit" Jungkook mumbles with his eyes wide open.

"You fucker gets off him, if you want to see tomorrow's sun" Yoongi started to roll up, making him more scary. Jungkook quickly got off him, wore his shirt and ran out the door before Yoongi could harm him. A chuckle left Yoongi's mouth and Taehyung couldn't stop laughing, "You saved me just in time otherwise my ass would have been gone to hell" Taehyung giggled as he put on a red hoodie. "Come on Tae Jin cooked us dinner" Yoongi kissed Tae's cheek.

Cold hard stares were on Jungkook as Yoongi was death glaring at him while eating his noodles. Everyone could see how awkward it was between those two right now. "So Jungkook how did you actually get out of prison". Hoseok broke the silence, "Well hyung I went there only to become more stronger so I can protect everyone I adore" Jungkook said eating up his rice. "While you were there it looks like you became even more of a pervert" Yoongi said in a lower voice. Everyone choked on their food and looked at Yoongi before looking back at Jungkook so spat out his water.

Jin got up with his frying and hits the top of  both, Jungkook's and Yoongi's head. "For once in your bloody life time don't say disgusting things when we are eating food. And you Bunny lover boy keep your dick in your pants and your mouth shut before I do it for you. FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE CAN WE JUST EAT WITHOUT ANY HORRIBLE COMMENTS" Jin yelled out.

After dinner everyone went back to their own room apart from Taehyung who was outside looking up at the dark jet black sky with only the moon to guide everyone to their homes. "What are you thinking about " Jungkook back hugged Taehyung who was looking up at the stars. "I was thinking about Ceyanxi and Yongsun. They died, someone brutally killed them, cut their bodies into pieces and threw them into a river" Taehyung had tears coming out of his eyes while Jungkook smirked for victory as their death was caused by him. "Aww, don't cry they are in a better place now" jungkook turned Taehyung around and lickedc his tears away. Taehyung madly blushed and looked away. "Promise you wont leave me anymore" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook possessively wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist. "Oh, I'm never leaving you anymore, So don't you ever think that you can hide from me got it or leave me." Jungkook's eyes became black which went notice by Taehyung who was shaking.

He could feel some change in Jungkook all of a sudden. 

Taehyung felt Jungkook's possessiveness, dominance and something else that was burning in him that he couldn't wrap around his finger.

❣️

❣️

❣️

❣️

Hello Taekookz 💜🍬
I'm very sorry for not updating for a long time now. I was so mixed up with life that I forgot I was a writer 😭

Please forgive me 🤍🥺

I hope you enjoy this chapter
😇🥰🥺

Sorry for bad English 🥺

I purple you all💜✨🥺

See you in the next chapter🥺✨💖👋👋