💜21💜

Taehyung woke up and saw Jungkook's face right next to his face, he smiled as he started to play with his hair. Jungkook pulled Taehyung right close his chest causing Taehyung to come face to face with his chest. Taehyung struggled to get out of Jungkook's hold, but it was useless, Jungkook was too strong for him. "Jungkook wake up, please" Taehyung whined as he struggled to get out of Jungkook's grip as he wasn't letting go of Taehyung. "I'm Never letting you go ever again" Jungkook said in a love husky voice. Taehyung gluped down his voice and looked into Jungkook's eyes which had that same dark black eyes from last night, this made Tehyung go shaky.

Jungkook Hovered over Taehyung's small body, "Jungkook what are you doing" Taehyung stared into his eyes. "Marking whats mine" Jungkook smirked as he grabs Taehyung's hands and puts them on top of his head while his other arm wraps around his waist, before sucking on his neck making dark purple hickeies all over Taehyung's neck. "Jungkook ahhh~" TAehyung moaned out in pleasure. "You Like it Slut" Jungkook teased him, Taehyung just moaned when he felt Jungkook's tongue against his skin.

"Yo Hoe, I Heard Your man came back" Mingi barged into the room. the awkward silence came by once Mingi saw what was happening. "Oh, Umm, well isn't this awkward. Carry on use protection Jungkook when fucking Taehyung bye" Mingi shut the door quickly. "Fucking cock block" Jungkook groaned as he got off Taehyung. Taehyung was cherry red faced by Jungkook, "Come on princess" Jungkook carried him to the bathroom.

Having breakfast at the mansion was soo awkward, there was no talking what so ever. Everyone was staring deep into Jungkook. Taehyung could easily tell that Mingi had ran all over the house and told everyone what he had saw.

"So what was Taehyung's reaction to seeing Jungkook" Jimin broke the silence

"He Slapped me very hard" Jungkook pouted as he told his little story.

"I knew it give me my 5,000 dollars please" Yoongi smirked as everyone gave him money his money, while Taehyung looked at him. "Dude what his happening" Taehyung questioned, "Oh we beted what you would do to Jungkook when you saw him and Yoongi said you would slap him and apparently that's what happened."Namjoon explained, Taehyung's mouth went wide.
"You guys actually but bets on us" Taehyung asked, "Well yeah" Jimin said sassily.

😅

😅

😅

😅

Hello Everyone 💖✨
I have been on a huge writers block as I can't think of that can I write in this story😅😅✨

Sorry of this chapter as it's on of my short chapters due to the fact I don't have any ideas in my head at the moment. 😔😔

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 65k reads💜✨✨