Chapter:6

Andrea's POV:-

Recap
"WELL I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON YOU," HE SAYS SMUGLY WITH A GUN POINTED AT MY HEAD.

I give him a bored look. Like seriously couldn't he come up with something better than this clichè line. He was smiling madly and he needs to brush his teeth properly.
"You will do as I say and not shout"
"I would follow you because.."
"I will shoot a bullet through your head"
"Shoot," I say shrugging carelessly
"What" he stuttered in surprise
"Don't waste my time, my food is waiting for me" I say rolling my eyes and pulling the gun closer to my head and looking dead into his eyes, " Shoot, If you have the guts to" I say lowly in a cold voice and his eyes grow big with fear and his hands started shaking." I know your boss wants me alive or else he/she would have just appointed a sniper."

I muttered while scoffing "Fucking coward". I pulled him by the gun and stepped aside grabbing his head and smashing it into the mirror. "Hesitation gets you killed" I scold him while pressing his face more into the already broken mirror and then I pull him back by his collar and put my hand on his neck choking while he kept repeating sorry.

"Who sent you?"
"I can't tell he kill me"
"And what makes you think I won't, you idiot"
"No, I can't"
"See you have two options either die painfully by my hands or I give you an easy death. Which one?"
I show him my tattoo, I mean, after all, he is dying today. He starts shaking and says
"I am sorry, I will tell you I am from the Russians, they want you, and I don't know his name"
"Okay, thanks for cooperating" and I removed my dagger and stabbed him thrice in the chest to make sure he is dead and placed him in one of the cubicles.

I texted someone before leaving to come here and take care of the mess which I had created. I wash my hands and buy a dress. As soon as I reached the food court.
"What took you so long?"
"Where the hell were you?" they both ask in unison. Well, they are creepy.
"Calm your tits, I was in the washroom and while coming here I saw this dress and liked it so I tried on my size and bought it," I say bored, and looked at my food. Ohh, honey, I know you anxiously waited for me. Here I am!! Anyways so I eat my food.
"How can you eat so much food but remain slim, is a mystery to me," Rhett says while eyeing me.
"Well fast metabolism and exercise" I shrug.

We were eating and I saw a familiar girl. Small world, huh! I was broke out of trance by Rhett yelping and pouting like a baby, holding his so-called injured arm while River was annoyed as hell. While walking Rhett kept goofing around and some oldies were judging and eyeing him weirdly while I just raise my brow at them and they look away.

We reached home and Ales and Lorenzo were at work. "Hey, do you want to hang out?" Rhett asks looking at me hopefully and giving me puppy eyes. Oh no! He has good puppy eyes.

 "Okay," I say shrugging nonchalantly.

Unknown POV:-

"Did you find her?"
"Yes, she was with the DeLuca twins at the xxx mall and she killed that man, I will have sent a more skilled one"
"No, I expected her to do that. No matter how skilled you are, one man can't defeat her. I just wanted to play a little game with her and maybe warn her about our reunion"
"Okay boss" the man exits.

"We will meet soon"
________________________________

MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT
EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL SEE ME
THE WAY I SEE MYSELF.

(Who is this man? What is his relationship with Andrea? Any guesses?)