Chapter 30

Recap

Third-person POV:

"Anyways, what are we going to do about Roman?" question is directed to Andrea who seems to have wheels turning in her head after a few minutes she says, "I have a plan."

Andrea's POV:

I slam the door behind me as I take the closest things I can grab and throw them on the floor. I cannot even find one bloody person. I do not know where the hell is that son of bitch hiding. I feel frustrated tears threatening to fall. I fucking hate it. It feels so suffocating. I miss her. I miss the person I was when with her, the happy one. Now, she is dead because of me, and my carelessness. 

I throw one more thing in anger as the glass vase broke into thousands of pieces, beyond repair and somewhat resembling my current state. I take a few deep breaths to stop this suffocating feeling. 

Sitting on the floor and I started picking the broken pieces with the thought of my blonde filled inside my head causing a headache. Why was I so selfish? Why could I just not let her go? She deserved someone better than a fucked up person like me. She was supposed to grow up, get a job and have a happily married life with someone who would not put her in danger like me. 

I unconsciously clench my fist causing the glass to pierce my skin which was less painful than the wound in my heart. I ignore the blood that slowly starts to seep through my skin as I put all the pieces in the trashcan. Sliding on the side of my bed, I take the picture of Kathrine and me in my hand.

I hated taking photographs but she loved it. She said that they would remind you of good times during difficulty. Now, I regret not taking more pictures. I feel like my memories are getting jumbled and each memory is slowly becoming distant and I can't help but feel so fucking guilty about it. 

I don't even know when I started to sob as I press my knees to my chest. I look at the blood that covers my hands.

"Don't get hurt too much, Rose. You know I hate to see you in pain,"

My vision starts getting more blurry as I look up to avoid them from being spilled but it becomes inevitable as I sob loudly which seems out of my control. 

"Please come back. I can't do this, not without you. It is getting very hard now. I do not know how much longer I can hold on. It is getting very lonely now," I plead in a small voice, "Please come back."

River's POV:

Alessandro is about to go as my voice stops him, "I will go and check up on her," as he looks at me and nods with a little unwillingness. I know he wanted to make sure she is fine. She looked livid when the note came from the Russians. She would have looked like her normal self to the outside world in the meeting but the people close to her could see the shift in her mood. 

She made an agreeable plan but it could also backfire if Nikolas found out about it. 

I make my way to Rea's room and knock on it softly as I hear a small voice from inside, "Go away,"

Was she crying?

"Are you crying?" 

"No, now get lost,"

"Okay, so I am coming in,"

I go inside and take in the room. I look at a few things thrown on the ground and Rea sitting on the sit of the bed with knees placed close to her chest and her head down. The thing catches my attention is the small spots of blood on the floor I got close to her immediately and ask, "Are you hurt?" as I find her bloodied hand.