Chapter:8

Third Person POV:-

RECAP
She understood his plan. He was warning her and she knew after all no one in this world knows him better than her. He is not a worrying factor for her.

Andrea's POV:-

I go downstairs and eat dinner quietly while everyone talks and I give them short answers, I am seriously not in the mood to talk. I knew the Russians send him just to mock me and use him against me. I did not want to kill him even after all this. I am so fucking weak. I should not have let my guards down with him. See where I ended up, just more heartbreak that now there is nothing left to break anymore.

He really is coming for me. He is plain stupid. I thought I taught him better. I am with the Italians and as far as I know, they would like to avenge the Russians too if I give them the truth. Would they take revenge for me too or will I just be an ally? He could also think of them as my weakness. I seriously need to have a talk about all this stuff and all the danger that surrounds me. They will either throw me out or we will have a burnt-down Russian empire. Either way, I am going against the Russians.

I don't like them or anything and all but since they have been an emotional mess and kind to me, I won't let him try to destroy this family. Even though I don't deserve a family, they already are happy so I won't let them be shaken up because of me. I can't let another family be broken because of me. I call Ryan.

"Hey, send me the details of alliances in Mafia. Which Mafia supports which and also the ones that are some way related to each other."

"Yes, boss."

I read the files. The top four are Italian, American, Russian, and British Mafia. The Italians and Americans are at peace and the British are neutral. The Russians hate the Italians and vice versa. I also personally hate Russians too. Then there is, the Elite Assassin Organisation which is feared by all and the leader is unknown with the name Phoenix. Everyone wants to have peace with the organization as the major supply of assassins is done by them and the top assassins are present. 

I was searching through my cupboard and saw the box. It contains my memories. The one where I was actually happy, laughing, and had someone to love. It all went away. I saw the pictures. The first pic was of Katherine. My first and last love. She was literally the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. I told myself not to fall for her but it was inevitable. I mean just look at her. She was just perfect and that damn smile always melted my heart.

 She was just perfect and that damn smile always melted my heart

(Imagine the Characters in the pic where they are together)