Chapter:7

RECAP

Unknown's POV:-

"We will meet soon,"

River's POV(Suprise Shawty):-

Rhett and Rea came downstairs while I was texting my friends. Rhett came to me and snatched my phone away. This guy really has a death wish. I try to take my phone but he backs away. I glare at him and he gives me an innocent look which makes him look constipated.

"We are going to have sister-brother bonding time," he says smiling widely and I give him the look. He rolls his eyes and scoff
"Please, we haven't spent time together recently and now she is also here," he says while making some weird faces trying to be cute. I can't stand that face.
"Fine but never make that face again" I warn
"Aww, I love you too twinnyy" I roll my eyes, and then we go to our movie room.

"I will go and bring snacks and you both decide the movie," he says.
Rea and I look at each other with raised eyebrows. She is too much like me. "Just put any good action, thriller or horror." She says
"Won't you be scared?"
"The ghost is the least of my worries currently," she says. I put on a horror movie and Rhett comes back and settles down.

She is too mature for her age and the way she hides emotions. It honestly worries me. I know that feeling where you don't know who to talk to. You feel very lonely inside and like a part of you is dying every day. You just want someone to rely on but you are scared that maybe when you start trusting them, they would leave you.

That's what everyone I love does. I loved mom, she left us, and then dad choose to give his all attention to Ales as he was supposed next in line. Ales and Lorenzo were always together for each other and dad always spent more time with them. Well, Rhett was the baby of the family and even in school everyone liked him and he had good grades had a passion for music, I am just someone with anger issues trying to pass school and could paint which no one knew about. But I stopped it after her.. Don't think about her. I have just been disappointing them. 

What I noticed about Rea is that she is really silent but not the shy one. By the way, she acted on our first dinner and talked back to Ales, she was fearless. The way she carries herself and stands up for herself, I am really proud of her. She definitely has a bad past, real bad. When we were at the mall, she seemed to be thinking and anxious about something. I wanted to ask about it but I don't want to invade her privacy, when she is ready she will tell.

In between the movie, she fell asleep on me and she looks like a cute cat. I checked to see Rhett and he was engrossed in the movie. I kissed her forehead and laid back making both of us comfortable. She snuggled more into me and locked an arm around my bicep clinging more into me, not that I mind. I put a blanket on her and close my eyes.

Third Person POV:-

Rhett glanced at his siblings to see the most shocking sight. The coldest and scariest siblings (according to him as they can resist his puppy eyes) cuddling together. He decides to take the picture of them and put a blanket on the sleeping River too. This is good blackmail material. The big bad brother-sister has gone soft. He inwardly laughed.

Ales and Enzo come back and they coo at the sight and talk
"They both look so cute"
"Did you take a picture"
"Why does he get to cuddle with her" Rhett pouts. River was awake by now and had whole Andrea sleeping on top of him. I didn't have any nightmares, he thought.

On the other hand, Andrea started to stir and everyone looked at her and "shut up" she mumbles. She glances up and sees her brothers. She counts them. " Where is the grumpy cat?" They chuckle and her so-called pillow scoffs. She looks down to see River looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Hey," she says and goes back to sleep on him. He looks at her with amusement.
"Dinner is ready you need to eat but first get change into something comfy, sleepyhead," River says tapping her head.
"Food," she says fully awoken, and runs to her room. The brothers laugh at her.

She goes to her room and gets changed and she has her private phone for business purposes. She calls Ryan whom she saved from the human trafficking ring, trained him, and hired him. He is her manager in the Mafia world. She doesn't trust him fully, actually, she doesn't trust anyone. She always double-checks herself to avoid failures.
"Did you get the information?"
"Yes boss, he is alive and as your suspicions, he sent the man after you and has the Russians backing him. Should I send some bodyguards or Should I just deal with this amateur?"
"No, I will deal with it but tell Ares to meet me," the call ended

She understood his plan. He was warning her and she knew after all no one in this world knows him better than her. He is not a worrying factor for her.

________________________________

DAMAGED PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS

THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE
HELL FELL LIKE HOME.

(Another update!! What do you think of River?)