Chapter 3

Abhimanyu:

The day I have been waiting for is finally here.  8 months, I have been following her for 8 months now and after proper planning, I finally paved the way to get her. She being smart didn't help at all. I knew she sensed something on her posting day. So I kept my distance and treated her like everyone else. I know how difficult it is to stay away from her and not touch her even if she's near me. All I wanted to do was to devour her body whenever she was close to me. But I can't. I have to wait to keep her to myself forever. You name it an obsession or love or whatever it is. I don't care! What I know is I have to keep her to myself.

It pissed me to no end when she said that she didn't want to marry me. How dare she? Here I was planning how to keep myself from ravishing her in that pink saree. She was looking so cute and sexy! and she was spitting about how she didn't want to marry me. I knew she never had a boyfriend and that she was a virgin so what's her problem?

I have been planning for a month for this day. I paid the broker not to take any matches to her house and convinced my parents to send a proposal to her father. I know my parents never say no to me. That too when I was going to get them a daughter-in-law for which they've been waiting for a long time now. But she had to ruin it.

I was angry would be an understatement but I can't waste my 8 months' work just because of her mouth. All I wanted to do was to shut her up with my mouth but I know I can't. So I did what I'm best at. Manipulation. Be it criminals or others it always worked. She might be smart but I never failed. Even after that, she said she needed time like hell I'd leave her if she says no. With or without her consent, she'll be mine but I don't want to show my obsessive side now. So calmly left from there saying I'd support her in everything. I hope she makes the right decision or else god also can't save her from my wrath.

Her father told her he'd make their decision by night. I'm waiting here in the villa we will stay after marriage sipping on my fourth drink waiting for his call. I can't get her out of my mind. She's absolutely gorgeous in that saree. I'll definitely make her wear a saree at home after marriage.

I was brought out of my thoughts due to my cell phone ringing. My father-in-law, yes no matter what she will be my wife so her father is my FIL right? I answered the phone and greeted him. I didn't know how to react after hearing what he said.

At Malik's home:

"Dad, I agree to this marriage."

"I knew you would like him, dear. I am very happy."

"But Dad. I want to wait at least a year. Can we just get engaged and keep the wedding for later?"

"I don't know how they'll take this dear but I'll talk to them"

Back to Abhimanyu

It is good that she agreed but a year? Like hell, I would agree with that. I can't wait anymore. I have to plan something. I called my parents

"Mom, she said yes Mom! I'm very happy"

"Wow! Congrats baccha. I know no one can say no to my son."

"But mom, she is not ready for the wedding yet. She wants to get engaged and wait till a year before marriage" I stated sadly.

"Why are you sad baccha? Do you want me to talk with them?" I know it always works.

"No mamma, I can't say no to her wishes but I can't stay away from her anymore what should I do mamma?"

"Don't worry baccha your mom will soon make your wish true. You don't feel sad. Just wait for the good news, my baby boy. You will have your bride in your house in no time."