Chapter 11

"Mmm...", I moaned when I felt some feathery touches or may I say kisses on my neck. I felt something rough moving up and down on my bare stomach. I opened my eyes already knowing who it might be as no one can make me feel like this other than my husband.

Yup. I'm right. He's busy in exploring my neck and stomach. "Had good nap?" he asked still kissing my neck, now lightly biting and sucking the spot. So he knew I am awake.

"Hmmmm" no words came out due to his attack.

"You are warming up to my touch. Good, love", he said coming close to my lips and pulling me in a passionate kiss all the while kneading my breasts.

Then it got to me. We have to leave for our parents house. "A-abhi, please leave me. We're getting late"

"There's still 30mins for lunch, love. Let me have my snack in the meantime", he was about to open by blouse making me blush knowing what he was thinking to do.

"Please! Leave me. We have to go to my parents'.

He stopped what he's doing and looked up at me. "What?"

"Didn't mom tell you? You're supposed to drop me at my parents' house and pick me up tomorrow morning"

"You're not going anywhere"

"Why?"

"You just came yesterday. You don't want to spend some quality time with your husband?"

"I do but I'm missing my parents. Please Abhi. It's not like I'm going to stay there. So now get up and drop me", I mumbled, "Moreover, we will have alot time from today as we are shifting to your (he glared) sorry our home tomorrow"

"I know you'll drop me", I gave my puppy dog eyes

"And what would I get in return?", Huh so he's teasing me all this time. I pecked his lips and said, "this"

"Bribing a police officer? Very bad, Wifey!"

"But it's working right?"

"It might but what you offered is not enough. Come on give me want I want and I'll take you there"

I cupped his face and kissed him slowly. Of course he took charge and knocked the breath out of my lungs.

"Now. Take me!"

"Are you sure?", he smirked.

"Yup. Pretty sure" his smirk grew wider, why is he looking like that?

"Your wish is my command" and kissed me again fidgeting with my blouse hooks he removed them with some difficulty.

"W-what are you doing?"

"What you asked" he said with a smug smile

Now I get it. Oh shit shit! "I-i I didn't mean that"

"Then what did you mean?"

"I-i I-i that I "

"You you what, love" he asked in a mocking tone.

"I asked you to take me to my parents' house"

"Ooooh", he dragged acting all innocent but I know he already knows that's not what I meant. He never leaves a chance to tease me.

"Stop teasing me", I hid my face in his chest.

"What do to? I love seeing you all blushed", he pecked my lips and about to take deepen it but I turned my head. He looked a bit angry but didn't comment.

"Fine! I'll take you there but after lunch. I'm really very hungry"

"Ok let's go. I'll arrange the table and call mom & dad" saying this I'm about to close my blouse and get up when he stopped me.

"I told you. I'm hungry!" What is it with him. He says he's hungry but he won't let me go. I squeaked when he pulled open my blouse and pushed my bra down in a second and started attacking my breasts like a hungry child.

This man!

After 1hr

We are in car going to my home. Though I have a seperate family now, it still is my home. I have a strong connection with my parents which will never go just because I'm married now. The car came to a stop but not at my house but a mall.

I looked at him confused, "Why did you stop the car here?"

"I am going to my in-laws for the first time after marriage. I don't want to go empty handed."

"You know you don't have to. Mom and dad won't mind."

"I know but still I want to. They are like my parents now, aren't they? Also I want to impress them"

"Oh so you think my parents married me to you without getting impressed by you"

"Hmm... I know no one can miss my charm including you", he winked making me blush.

"Let me buy something for my satisfaction. You just stay in the car, ok?"

"Ok" I gave him a small smile. I'm lucky to have him in my life. He is so thoughtful and treats my parents as his. (Or so I thought...)

He came after sometime with few bags in his hands. " I just bought whatever I felt were nice and some sweets, pastries. Hope they will like those"

"They will"

We reached there and I immediately went it without waiting for him and shouted, "Ma, Dad I'm here!"

My dad who was watching TV immediately got up and looked at me with love and adoration in his eyes. I hugged him tightly and in the mean while I felt sniffles beside us. There stood my mom trying to control her sobs. I left my father and hugged her.

"I missed you so much beta! But how come you are here? How did you come? Did something happen? Did you come alone? Where is your husband?" She started her interrogation. I was about to answer when

"Here, aunty! She left her poor husband alone outside in excitement to meet her parents" my mom hit my head lightly.

"Is this what I thought you, Aadhya?"

"It's ok aunty. She just missed you both very much. So I came to drop her."

"Oh where are my manners? Come and sit, beta. I'll get you tea and snacks. Aadhya take him to the living room" saying he went inside kitchen in a hurry. Indian mom's treat their son-in-law like a god.

"Aunty please don't mind me. I just came to drop her here. I have some work so need to leave now. I'll come and pick her up tomorrow"

"Oh, ok beta. Thanks for bringing her here. We missed her alot. You should have atleast eat something"

"No problem, aunty. Next time I'll definitely stay longer. These are the gifts I got for you, not much but hope you like these."

"No need of all these beta", dad spoke.

"Please uncle. I insist"

"Ok. Take care, beta. Aadhya, send him off", my mom ordered me.

"Fine" we reached his car and before I know he caged me between him and his car.

"You'll be punished for your stunt", he said in a bit angrily.

"What did I do?" I asked confused.

________________________

Hi guys

Hope you like this chapter. Let me know in the comments!

Love you all 💞