Chapter 8

Aadhya

"Good that you listened, baby!"

Listened to what? That's when I realised I'm still standing here like a fool without taking the chance to get into the closet.

What's happening to me. I'm always observant and sharp but around him, it's like I'm just a naive kid who listens to his every command. How can I be like this! I pouted looking at him a lot of questions running in my head.

I'm a police officer and I have to be sharp and take any chance to escape danger. That's what I should be doing now though I'm not in danger my senses are being dumb around him. What would think? That I'm some stupid? I'm the topper in my batch but my instincts are not sharp around him.

He'll definitely not like me now. He might think I cheated to get first place. These thoughts brought tears into my eyes but I hold them back. One look into my eyes, one can say I will cry anytime now.

I can't be this weak! I can't show him I'm weak! But it's too late, he gripped my chin making me look at him, and started studying my face.

Abhimanyu

I groaned when someone tried to move me and pushed my head more into the soft pillow. From when did my pillow become so soft and smooth? I woke feeling someone tugging my hair. I looked up to find my beautiful wife admiring my hair. That's when I realised the softness is not from my pillow but my wife's boobs. I can stay in this position forever.

She's too much involved in playing with my hair that she didn't know I was awake. I feel proud of my black locks now. She's red due to all the teasing and kisses I gave her.

What I didn't expect is her bold move. She hovered over me and started trailing kisses along the jawline distracting me tactfully. When I didn't feel kisses or her touch anymore I realised she sprinted to the washroom. Huh, having a smart wife is really difficult but nothing I can't handle.

I went to the balcony to plan what I have to do to make her realise I'll be the winner no matter what. I can lock the room door so she can't escape. I'm contemplating on other plans when I heard the bathroom door opening and her small head peeping out maybe to see if anyone's in the room.

She can't see me from there but I was watching her every move. She quickly came out and rushed near her bags in only a towel. So, my dear wife forgot to take her clothes with her. She's looking damn hot in only a towel. My member is twitching in my pant. Maybe she can help me release as a part of her punishment. Let's see!

I locked her between the wall and my arms, started placing feathery kisses along her neck and exposed shoulders. All the time she was clutching her clothes closer to her chest cover herself.

I ignored the knocks on the door. When they didn't stop I had to let go of my baby and see who the fuck is disturbing us but not before warning my wife not to move.

I came face to face with my mom, "Good morning baccha, Had a good night's sleep? It's unlikely you weren't ready before 6.30 AM is everything fine?"

"Mom, I'm married now of course I'll try to spend more time in the room"

"Oh, so I disturbed your romance?" She teased.

"Momma, please!"

"Fine! I won't disturb you guys anymore but make sure you guys come downstairs by 9. Aadhya has to cook for us today as a part of the ritual. You can have her completely to yourself after you take her to your house"

"Ok, mom! I still have 2hrs right? We'll come by then and stop teasing me"

"God bless my child"

I know she loves me too much. I grinned and came back to find my wife still standing where I left there. Good thing she listened.

"Good that you listened, baby!"

I hold her chin and made her face me. She is at the brim of crying what happened all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong? I didn't even start anything yet.

"What happened baby?" No answer. "Tell me please"

"Why are my senses not working around you? My mind becomes numb around you. You might be thinking I am stupid right? Even when I get a chance to leave I stood rooted here. You might be doubting if I am a good officer or not", she pouted.

I observed her for a while before speaking, "It is because you can't control your mind around me like I can't control myself around you. You're not a stupid baby. You're just feeling things for me. There's nothing wrong with it and it has nothing to do with you being a good officer or not. Professional life is different from personal life, my love. Don't ever think I'll look down on you.  Trust me you will be the best officer and I'll help you train." I kissed her forehead.

Her eyes shone and she hugged me tight leaving her clothes. After some time she moved back a bit which resulted in her towel moving down and exposing the upper part of the chest.

She tried to cover it but I was quick to block her hand.

"Don't you think you deserve punishment for leaving me on our bed?"

"P-punishment?" She mused.

"Hmmm... But a sweet punishment. I'm really hungry today and you my darling are going to be my meal" with that

I kissed her luscious lips. Leaving her lips, I trailed kisses along her jawline and neck making her moan. Leaving few hickeys along her neck I moved to her breast. I kissed the exposed part while massaging her boobs simultaneously.

Her fingers came into my hair tugging on it gently. I moved the towel a bit down making her breasts visible to my eyes. They are full and delicious. Without waiting I took her right nipple into my mouth while groping her left boob.

"A-abhi p-please l-leave me... Aaahh"

I gave the same attention to the left boob sucking and lightly biting on it. By the time I left her boobs, she is a moaning mess. I want to go further but I know it's better to stop it here so asked her to go change while I took a very cold shower.

I haven't been with any women before. A few kisses during my college days but nothing else. Only she has that power to arise such carnal desires in my mind.

By the time I came out dressed she is nowhere in the room. I reached the dining hall where all the dishes are placed but my wife is still missing.

______________________

Hi guys

How's the update?

Please vote and comment! I'll try to update frequently.

So what are your thoughts on Abhimanyu and Aadhya?