Chapter 6

Aadhya:

I came out after taking a quick shower. I stood at the door not knowing whether I should approach the bed or take the couch. I have never slept with a man before. What if I move in all directions? I don't want to embarrass myself by kicking him in the middle of the night. So I decided to take the couch. I started moving towards it when,

"Don't even think about sleeping on the couch!"

This made me stop in my tracks. I was about to turn around when suddenly I was up in the air. He carried me to bed and made me sit on his lap again. I was looking into his eyes this whole time and I failed to realize he was only in his boxers. I looked everywhere but him.

"Look at me" I didn't. I felt something moving inside my shirt and I grabbed it turning towards him. "If this is what makes you look at me I'll be happy to touch you baby!" No words came out of my mouth. I can't talk about the tension. His bare chest is hard and I'm warm in his embrace. I'm not uncomfortable but this is all new to me.

"I know you need time but if you keep your distance from me when do you think we can work it out? Let's take it step by step baby. First, let us get comfortable with each other, okay?"

"O-ok" "Good"

"C-can you p-pleas-se pu-put on a s-shirt?"

"I don't like sleeping with a shirt on baby. Why am I affecting you?"

"N-no", I lied. Obviously, it bothers me. He's hot and looks so.....hmmm.

"Then why are stuttering and not looking at me properly, huh?"

"That.....that I i i.... actually"

"I know this hot body is affecting you but get used to this babe because I'm all yours. I'm yet to show to my main treasure though", he said suggestively and winked.

God! Who is this man? This is definitely not Abhimanyu sir. I didn't imagine him to be a flirty type. But I like this sight also. He's trying to make me comfortable.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"It is just I didn't take you for the romantic type. I can't imagine you are flirting with me."

He chuckled and said, "You don't know a lot of things about me, love. Why would I miss the opportunity to flirt with my wife?", I just blushed.

"Now give me my good night kiss and we can sleep. I guess you are tired?", What I good night kiss? What is with him and kisses? How many times will he kiss me? My lips are hurting still.

"If I kiss you, it won't stop with just a kiss" which caught me off guard. I definitely don't want anything else to happen tonight. I mean eventually, we will but not now.

"I don't like waiting, baby". I leaned in and pecked his lips. "That is not a kiss baby girl. Do you want me to teach you how to kiss?"

"N-no", I know it won't stop with a kiss so I gave in. I kissed him lightly on his lips but he held my nape and deepened the kiss. After what felt like an hour he left making my lips swollen than they already are. After laying me on the bed, he slid beside me and covered us with a quilt. Pecking my lips again he muttered a small Good night and turned off the bedside lamp.

I tried keeping some distance between us but a hand snaked around my waist pulling me into a hard chest. My back was touching his front. I slowly drifted off.

Abhimanyu:

I took off my shirt and pajama leaving my boxers on. I have a good body so I'm gonna tempt her and let her adjust to my body.

It angered me when she started moving towards the couch without even giving me a glance. So I asked her to stop and carried her up bridal style to the bed.

We will move to my villa in 3 days when I can finally make her mine in all ways. But I don't want to miss the chance to hug her while sleeping.

I know she is a heavy sleeper. She doesn't know even if I try something on her while she's sleeping but I won't. For now, having her in my arms is enough. I want her to give herself to me willingly. I'll make sure of that.

I spooned her dipping my head in the crook of her neck. She slept within a minute may be tired due to a hectic day and my sweet kisses. Slowly I  slept while inhaling her sweet scent.

________________________________

How's the chap?

Please let me know if you like my work or not!