Chapter 10

"So, don't you want your wedding gift from me, Wifey?"

Before she could respond, I slipped the chain with a custom made pendant around her neck. I kissed the pendant and looked at her eyes. The pendant has a small diamonds embedded in 2 A's. I have sepcially designed it for her.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. It's so beautiful. Thanku Abhi"

"No need to thank me love. I know you can't wear your nuptial chain or vermilion as we decided not to disclose our relationship. You have to know I'm a very possessive man Aadhya. So please don't remove this pendant ever. I designed it with my own hands. This shows the world you belong to me. My wife. My love. These two A's represent us. Abhi's Aadhya!"

I was shocked at her next actions. She kissed me. Is it that shy Aadhya?

Aadhya

He teased me. I'm not angry at him anymore. I didn't expect him to be so thoughtful. I was thinking if he'll feel bad if I didn't wear nuptial chain and vermilion. I don't want him to feel bad, which Indian husband would like that? But he designed a lovely pendant for me.

I don't know how to show him how happy I am. So I kissed him. I showed all my emotions through this kiss. This is the first time I initiated the kiss with my own will.

I know he's shocked that's why not responding but after a few seconds he took over and dominated me easily. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course he own.

I kept my head on his and breathe heavily due to the long kiss.

"Thanku so much Abhi. This means alot to me. I-i I don't have any words to say"

"You don't have to say anything your kiss shows everything. I just want one thing from you Aadhya. I want to be the only person you think about. I want to be the soul owner of your body, heart and soul"

What is he saying? Owner of me. May be it's his way of expressing his feelings. What can I expect from a dominating leader like him. I ignored my nagging feeling.

"I'm only yours, Abhi" he pecked my lips and we stayed hugging and admiring each other.

We came out of our lala land when his phone started ringing.

"I have to go. I know it's only second day of marriage but you know I can't ignore duty"

"Duty comes first I can understand it."

"Till when have you applied your pretentious sick leave?" he asked chuckling lightly. Yeah sick leave for 6days and Abhi applied leave for 3days stating some personal issue. This is the only way to hide our marriage from others.

"I'll be coming back day after tomorrow once we settle in your house"

"Good, but that's not my house. It's our home!"

"Yes, sorry our home!"

"Good girl! I'll leave now. Take care, if anything give me a call, okay?" He left after pecking my lips few times.

After sometime a maid came to my room and informed me that mom asked me to meet her in the garden. So I went down to find mom sitting in the one of the lounge chairs sipping her coffee.

"Hi mom, you called me?"

"Ha Aadhya, come beta sir here. I have something to discuss with you"

"Please tell me, mom"

"Aadhya beta, My son likes you alot. I can see it in his eyes how happy he is after marrying you. Please keep him happy always. He's my life and I can't see him sad. Also I want to know if you like my Abhi or not"

"Of course, mom. I'll keep him happy please don't worry about that. He is a great person and a good husband. About liking him I don't know mom but I do respect him alot"

"That's good to hear, dear. I believe you'll develope feelings for him gradually but I have to tell you something. My son is a very passionate and determined person. If he sets his goal about or on something no one can stop him from achieving it. He is very possessive of his family and loved ones. He don't like sharing things or feelings.

You know, one summer my sister's son came to our house. He's a very small boy probably around two at that time and my Abhi is six. Abhi used to get angry whenever I used to shift my attention to his cousin. He felt his cousin is taking away his momma. When I tried to  make him understand he felt I don't love him  anymore. So I was distant to all other kids not to hurt him.

Just be careful dear. He won't hurt you but he would be very upset if he doesn't get attention."

(His mother cleverly left out the part where he locked his cousin in a dark room due to his jealousy. Due to this reason her mother was always careful around other kids.

She doesn't want to scare Aadhya telling her this so just left out some hints. After all which mother can be a hurdle for her son's happiness.)

"I know kids are possessive about their mothers. Even I used to stick to my mother always. But I didn't take him to be a clingy kid", I chuckled.

Her mother was glad that she didn't think too deep.

Mom told few more things about his childhood. She loved her son alot. I miss my parents now. I miss sleeping on my mother's lap and chatting with my dad. I smiled sadly which got her attention.

"What happened beta? Is something bothering you?"

"No mom. It's just I'm missing my parents"

"Oh! Why don't you visit them once? Ask Abhi he'll drop you there and you can come back tomorrow morning"

"Really mom. Thanku so much!" I hugged her.

"Haha silly child. But you should come back in the morning as you both will be shifting to your house."

"Sure mom."

"Now go to your room and take some rest after packing beta, you must be tired. I'll send someone to wake you up for lunch"

"Ok mom"

I came to my room. I don't have to pack anything as most of my things are at my home only so I laid on the bed and quickly drifted off.

"Mmm......" I moaned when I felt someone caressing my cheeks.

______________________

I couldn't resist updating 😅