Chapter 9

Abhimanyu:

Where is she? My father and I are seated at the dining table talking about some random politics but my concentration is on finding my wife.

"Ahem ahem... Don't worry son, your wife is in the kitchen cooking some sweet along with my wife," came the teasing voice from my father.

"Dad!" I whined.

"Ok, ok. I won't tease anymore. I'm really happy that you got yourself a person like Aadhya. Such a kind-hearted and traditional girl. Keep her happy, Son."

"I will Dad. She'll be the center of my world... and I'll make sure I'll be the center of her world", I whispered the last part more to myself.

"Someone's whipped"

"Dad, please!", Ah my old man isn't leaving a chance to tease me. But what to do I love my parents.

The delicious smell of kheer caught my attention. This is not what my mother makes so I guess Aadhya is the one making it. You should have guessed by now, that I have sharp senses.

My mother is also a good cook no doubt about it. Let's see how my wife's food tastes. I got up from my chair and went to the kitchen door. There she is clad in a heavy blue and green saree with chudaas and some light jewelry stirring kheer. She doesn't like heavy jewelry.

I want to hug her from behind but I can't bear the teasing from my parents and also my poor baby will give me cold shoulder for teasing her in front of my parents. After what happened in the room she didn't even look at me or speak a word with me. So I wouldn't want to take any risks now, would I? So I silently came back and sat on the table waiting for my bride.

My mom came and served us breakfast. I expected my wife to do that today but I masked my disappointment.

After 5mins Aadhya came out with a tray holding a large cup of kheer. She placed it on the table started scooping the sweet in small bowls and served us all. She didn't even spare a single glance towards me.

Mom asked her to sit beside me and eat her breakfast. When she was about to reach for some bread, I beat her and served her some aloo paratha and some pickles. She just kept her head low. We are having our breakfast when

Dad - "Kheer tastes so good Aadhya! My boy is lucky."

"Thanks, uncle"

"What uncle? You are my daughter now. Call me Dad or Papa."

"Ok, Papa"

"Here take this is your gift", he forwarded a velvet box that consisted of a diamond necklace. She was hesitant to take it but when dad insisted she received it with a smile and uttered a small thank you.

My mother gifted her diamond bangles. She asked her to call her Mom. All while she does not even remember I was sitting there. She's chit-chating with Mom and Dad but royally ignoring me.

The kheer is so tempting and I can tell by the smell of it that it tastes awesome but I want her to feed me, so I didn't touch the kheer. I also know she's expecting my response but couldn't ask directly.

"Arey, baccha why aren't you eating Kheer? Aadhya made it with a lot of effort Come on taste it and let us know how you like it"

"I'm full Mom. I'll have it later"

"What is this Abhi? She spent a lot of time in the kitchen to prepare this and is this how you treat her hard work?" Mom yelled at me. Oh, so she wrapped my whole family around her fingers. Not that I mind but still her entire attention should be on me.

"Mom, please. I'm really full. Send it to my room. I'll have it after some time", I watched her from the corner of my eye. She's sad

"It's okay, Mom. Don't push him."

My mom was about to say something but I left the dining table for my room.

Aadhya

He left me after sucking my boobs viciously. I was a moaning mess. It is a sweet punishment but still, I'm kinda embarrassed so I didn't look into his eyes even after I felt his gaze in the dining room.

I made kheer as Aunty was sorry Mom told me it's his favourite dessert. Though Mom and Dad liked it and gave me gifts, I'm still waiting for the compliments from the person for whom I made this. Him being him didn't eat it. I'm really sad now. I asked Mom not to force him but I really wanted to know if he liked it or not.

Does he not want to eat the food I made? Or he didn't like me after what happened in the room. My thoughts broke when Mom asked me to take Kheer to our room. I too didn't eat it so she filled the kheer in a big bowl and gave it to me. I hesitated but still went to our room.

He was sitting on the sofa reading some files with a serious expression. I don't know if I should call him or not.

"S-Sir" no reply "S-Sir" I called a bit loudly, Am I really not audible, or is he ignoring me?

"A-abhi" I called slowly moving towards him. He lifted his gaze, "What?" he said in a serious tone.

"K-kheer", he looked at the bowl and at my face.

"My hands are not free. Feed me" I didn't move. He raised his eyebrows urging me to feed him.

I moved closer to him. Scooping some kheer I brought the spoon near his lips. He took a spoon in his mouth all while looking into my eyes. I blushed but still, I was angry that he didn't eat it at the dining table. So I didn't show him that he affects me.

Suddenly he took the bowl from my hand and pulled me onto his lap. Holding my waist tightly he handed me the bowl again and opened his mouth gesturing to feed him again.

I tried to get out of his grip but I knew my attempts were futile so I did what he wanted me to do. He took the spoon and fed me. We finished the entire bowl feeding each other. He kept the empty bowl on the side table and started caressing my bare waist.

Here I am waiting for his review of the dish but he is teasing me. I'm so angry now. I tried to wriggle out but he held me more tightly and nuzzled his nose along the length of my neck. I looked away pouting. He chuckled at my actions but still didn't leave me.

"Someone is angry I see". So he observed. I pouted more but didn't look at him. He pinned my chin, made me face him, and pecked my pout.

"What made you mad, baby?"

"You didn't eat kheer in the dining room and even after eating the entire bowl, you didn't tell me how it is. You know I want to know your opinion but still, you deliberately left the dining room" I said angrily.

"So that made my wife angry?" I nodded pouting again.

He kissed pout again, "Would you have fed me like this if I didn't leave the dining room?" he stated in a teasing manner. So this was his plan hmph. I scoffed but still blushed.

He kissed me hard on my lips twice and said, "Kheer is awesome but I like your lips more and by the way those two kisses are for calling me sir twice Now I will take my real kiss", he kissed me for a long time biting my lips sensually.

I'm shocked at his revelation. So he was ignoring me earlier. "Yes, I was angry that you ignored me down there so I ignored you now"

"But I was... You in the room...I-i em. I-i"

"What happened in the room?" he is again teasing me. I puffed

"Ok, fine I know you're embarrassed but what happened back then was only 5% of what I wanted baby. What would you do when we make love huh?" Doesn't he have any filter to his words? Such a shameless person. I hid my face in his neck. He laughed at my blushing figure.

"Don't want your wedding gift wife?"

_______________________________

Hello people

Hope you like this chapter!

Please comment and share this book with your friends

Love you ❤️