Chapter 6: Players and Pieces

As Grimms started to surrounding Y/n in the ruin.

He could hear the screeching sound of the Nevermore in the distance but he ignored it knowing the others can take care of themselves.

Y/n looks at all the Grimms he will be killing.

There were a pack of Beowolves that are over 13 and 3 of them were larger and a pack of Ursa that was on a total of 10 but there are 2 Majors and to add more trouble, another Death Stalker appeared but albeit smaller than the first one.

Y/n: Hn.

He lifts up Reaper, even though the Scythe was large at the height off 6'9" while he's at 5'1", he can easily carry it.

As then....

*Cue music!*

...All the 6 larger Grimms roared/howled together as the other Grimms had all lunge together at Y/n, who immediately spins his Scythe at them as the blades cuts some legs of the Grimm before he stabbed it on the ground before jumping away.

He brought out both Crescent Nightshade gun mode, holding it upside down like tonfas as his pinkies started rapidly pressing the trigger, firing mercilessly at the Grimms as he stands on the handle of Reaper balancing.

He suddenly backflips to dodge an attack from a Beowolf and an Ursa from behind as he shoots in the air and the Grimms howled in pain.

Y/n landed on the ground before he rolled and formed Crescent Nightshade into Double Chain Scythe mode.

He swings it letting the chain connected blades freely cuts through anything in their path as Y/n twirls it in the air slashing a few Beowolves and Ursas before he retracts the blades back as he swings the Double Scythe in one direction killing them.

Then he instinctively dodge a claw attack nearing his face from another Ursa before he slashes it's torso making it roar in pain before slashes it's jaw clean killing it.

Then he kicks a Beowolf in the eye as it went flying away into one of the large Beowolf who just dodge it and lunge at Y/n.

Y/n immediately separated his Double Scythe back into Kamas in his hands while he jump and spin in mid air slashing at the large Beowolf before he threw one to another Beowolf as it pierce it's chest before he decapitated the large one and jumps towards the Beowolf grabbing the Kama on its chest as Y/n slashes it's body into 3 pieces.

Then he lunges at a couple of Ursa's as he does multiple slashes making them roar in pain before Y/n did the finishing blow and killed them but then the Death Stalker immediately pounced at him as Y/n shields himself with his arms and he was sent flying and crashing into a tree.