Chapter 34: True Hunters

Y/n stood in the middle of the arena looking at the crowd as they go wild from the revelation.

Both Qrow and Winter looks at Y/n in shock as then, they began to sweat and shift nervously.

Suddenly Y/n looks to both of them before he spins his large Scythe around, stabbing it down into the ground as he swung himself upwards into its handle, now standing on it.

Qrow: You've gotta be kidding me...

Winter: Oh no...

Port/Oobleck: Now... for the arena!

Suddenly the screens starts showing the options of the place they're gonna fight in before it then stops.

Oobleck: Oh would you look at that folks! Looks like we have an interesting choice of arena to take place!

The whole arena opens up as the fighters moves away as then stone pillars begins to rise up showing that their fight would take in the mountains.

All Fighters met in the middle as then mist begins to cover them below.

Y/n looks around before smiling to himself which unnerved the other two.

Port/Oobleck: Ladies and Gentlemen!! Let the Special Exhibition match.....BEGIN!!!

Both Qrow and Winter wasted no time as they attack Y/n together, seemingly having the same thoughts.

Take out the real threat first!!!

Y/n: Hn..

Y/n backflips into the it dodging bullets as then, he grabs on Reaper's handle before he swung his way around it as he kicks Qrow right on his jaw, sending him flying away and tumbling on the ground.

He then tilt his Scythe a bit to block Winters Rapier.

He quickly pulls the trigger as Reaper shots off making the weapon jolt as the handle nearly hits Winter in the face as she backs away before Y/n suddenly kicks her hard and went flying away, crashing into a pillar.

Crowd: OOOH!!!

Weiss: Winter!

Suddenly Qrow came dropping above him, his Sword raise high in the air as Y/n quickly went under the handle to block the sword.

The force of his swing made contact as it was block, creating a shockwave and destroyed the ground upon impact!

The crowd roared in cheers seeing this as Y/n then pulls away and quickly turns Reaper back to Gun form and shots Qrow point blank but the Huntsman quickly brought his sword to block but he recoiled from it as then Winter comes in, going for a thrust.

Y/n dodges and backflips as he kicks her in the jaw and then lands his feet on Qrow's face hard into the ground and jumps away creating distance.

Ruby: Oof! Now that's gotta hurt.