Chapter 30: Discovery

Time have passed by.

Y/n was now back in Beacon after a time of worth healing.

Many students around the academy were spread around, all preparing for the upcoming Vytal Festival especially the Tournament between the schools.

Team RWBY along with Team JNPR were training for it as they were near Emerald Forest and the one training them...

...was none other than Y/n.

*BOOM!*

Jaune: Oof!

Jaune was shown rolling on the ground and quickly gets up only for a screaming Ren to crashed into him sending them rolling again.

Groaning they tried to get up only for Nora to fall on top, rather painfully for them.

Nora: Whee! Again!!

Jaune: My back...

Ren: No.. our Back..

Phyrra was shown charging at Y/n along with Weiss as both girls thrust their weapons at him only for Y/n to spin his Kamas on both sides, deflecting the blades before going on a low sweep only for them to easily dodge it but unexpectedly both got grabbed by shadowtendrils as Y/n then spins them around before throwing them.

Blake then appears right above Y/n only for him to block her sword and he pushes her away as Yang comes charging with a punch as he dodges the blasts from her,

Both partners worked together rather synchronized as they take on Y/n only for him to best them as he keeps avoiding taking their hits before he then backflips into the air to dodge their strike and he quickly drop a Dust crystal in front of their faces and and using Crescent Nightshade's chains, he quickly slash the crystals as it exploded into an icy mess, encasing the girls within it, now defeated.

Phyrra return along with Weiss and Nora as Ruby then appears dashing towards Y/n with Crescent Rose for a slash only for Y/n to easily pulls his chains back as it quickly wraps over her Scythe's blade as then Y/n pulls her over to him before backflipping over and kicks her over to the two which Phyrra caught her while Weiss and Nora kept on charging.

Weiss uses her Glyphs to make themselves more faster and makes black glyph to hold Y/n in place only to be countered by Y/n's own sigils as it destroys it and another appears to blocks Nora's smash before another ons appeared with a black shadow fists coming out, punching Nora away.

Everyone was shock to see the Black sigil as their blood ran cold.

Weiss: W-What!? Why are you using your Desigil!? It's dangerous!

Ruby: Yeah!

Y/n: My Desigils can only be dangerous if I used it dangerously.

Y/n then bits his thumbs drawing blood out as then he wipes it on his blades before he then shifts it back into guns as he holds it in his usual upside down.

Y/n: Let's dance.

Nora: Oh boy.

Crescent Nightshade glows purple as Y/n then starts rapidly firing at them as he moves.

Weiss immediately stabs the ground, her glyphs appearing as an Ice wall blocks the bullets but to their shock, it got shattered froma few shots as then Pyrrha moves in front with her shield blocking it.

Y/n then twirls his guns as it shifts back into Kamas and he charges at them.

Weiss immediately casts Glyphs around to shield themselves but it's all for naught as it shatters completely when Y/n brought his Kamas down to the ground, shockingly creating a shockwave as the girls went flying away.