Chapter 31: Reminiscing with Old Memories

In a white void...

Y/n was seen standing there, looking around.

Y/n: Here again...

But then, voices starts filling in the silence as well as bubbles floating and showing up all around him.

Y/n watches them all as all had images in them, these....

..These were his memories.

The past ones.

He watched them all with sadness in his eyes, especially one memory.

The one showing his Mother's death.

Y/n: ...... I'm sorry..

He continues walking, looking at them as he passes memories, ones where he was young.

One particular memory showed him on the ground as a man with a cane knelt in front of him, sympathetically smiling at him with his hand held out while in their background was burning castle.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Next was him walking up on the mountains as following behind him was a woman in a blue cloak wearing a mask.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

He walks over to the next one as this one showed him walking to a forest as there, 4 people greeted him, 2 boys and 2 girls.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Then one showed him reading a book and holding a stick as he was teaching a blonde girl with glasses in a room. Another showed him, twirling a staff as another girl copies his movements.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Another showed him walking in front as 3 kids were following behind, 2 Faunus and a human.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Lastly, one showed him helping up a kid on the ground in an alley as he shields him from the rain with his coat.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

He kepts saying those words over and over as it was full of regret as it echoes around...

Then he reaches the present.

Y/n looks up to see himself in his time in Beacon with Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

One showed him with them in their dorms, playing games together as he was mostly dragged in it.

He saw another one with him, hanging out with Velvet under a tree or around Beacon or in Vale taking pictures.

Another showed him reading a book while in the background was Ren and Jaune running around while being chased by Boarbatusks without their weapons as their punishment for disturbing him in his sleep.

Another showed him sparring with Pyrrha as well as working out with Nora in the gym.

Also there's one with him hanging out with Penny in Vale as well as one with him being annoyed by Sun and Neptune, mostly Sun.

There were a lot of memories in the present time as every one of them was quite the chaos and full of enjoyment.

This made Y/n surprised.

Finally he sets his eyes on memories full of his Team.

One showed him with Weiss, shopping in Vale for clothes or even inspecting Dust voles around shops.

One showed him with Ruby, walking around in a Weapon's shop and a Bakery.

Another one showed him with Blake in the library.