Chapter 24: No Brakes

Y/n was seen standing on a building.

There he looks around the underground city before he jumps down, purposely landing in front of some White Fang guards, standing there startled by his sudden appearance.

Y/n quickly rushed at them hitting the other guard on the head knocking him out while he look to see the other guard running away but he immediately got grabbed on the legs with Shadow form hands lifting him upside down as Y/n walks over to him, taking his mask and hood off revealing to be a Goat faunus with the small horns on him.

Y/n: Alright tell me what you guys are planning.

WF Guard: What are you talking about?

Y/n: Playing dumb aye? Don't bother.

He puts his Kama near the Faunus neck and strangely it was covered in red fluid as the Faunus smells a familiar scent, making him sweat in fear, especially when he looks into Y/n's eyes as he shakily points in a direction.

WF Guard: I.. I don't know anything I swear! They always left us in the dark when it comes to this things!

Y/n sees that he wasn't lying as he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Y/n: I see then who's your leader?

WF Guard: W-Wha? It's Sienna Kha-

Y/n: I'm not talking about her, who's your leader in this operation? Who runs Vale White Fang's faction?

WF Guard: A-Adam Taurus! He runs the faction here!

Y/n: Adam? Tch I should have known he has something to do with this.

The White Fang guard looks confused before he widens his eyes as he gets a clear look on Y/n's face.

WF Guard: Hey! I remember you!

Y/n: Hmm?

WF Guard: You're that kid on that village! The one that Ada-

Y/n shuts him up by delivering a kick in the guard's face knocking him out and drops him.

Y/n: So you were there that day huh?

__________________________________

With Ruby.

She was seen being thrown on the floor by none other than Roman Torchwick.

Roman: Haha Wow! You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours.

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sends Ruby stumbling across the ground with his cane.

Roman: Oh man. You know, Perry I really did need this..

Perry, a White Fang member gave him a thumbs up in agreement.

Roman: But seriously. How'd you find this place Red? Is little Black with you?

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and starts running for the exit as Roman was startled and looks around.

Roman: Huh? Whoa!!

He smiled and turns around and sees Ruby running away. He aims and fires the handle of his cane using it as a Grappling hook at Ruby catching her by her hood and it allows Roman to pull her back.

Roman: I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear. We're not through here yet.

A massive explosion was heard in the distance making Roman look up.

Roman: Oh, what the..... Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kinda in the middle of something.

Perry just nod and goes off to investigate the explosion but another one appeared from the distance as he stops.