Chapter 1

!!TW: Mentions of abuse, drinking, swearing, blood/injuries/scars, smoking!!

I'm ten years old today. At least I think so. How long have I been putting up with this as of today? Maybe it's been months? Or maybe even years? However long it's been, I've lost count. The concept of time just merely rotting away in front of my very eyes as I'm forced to be stuck in the hellhole.

A sudden loud thud breaks me out of my thoughts, as I look up, my eyes met with his, his tall, lanky figure casting an enormous shadow over me as he stood at the top of the basement staircase with a light shining behind him. A smirk makes its way onto his face as he stumbles down the staircase, never failing to swear every time he manages to slip or skip a step.

It was obvious he had been drinking, again, which wasn't a rare sight might I add. As he takes the final step down the staircase, we lock eyes. He lets out a sinister laugh before completely changing his expression and giving me a stone-cold look filled with nothing but anger and hatred. He slowly starts walking towards me, the sound of his shoes clicking against the floor and the sound of me desperately squirming around on the floor to get away from the man are the only thing that can be heard along with an occasional whimper leaving my lips as I beg to be left alone.

There it was, once again, his sickening, sinister laugh filling the room as he stumbles towards me holding a bottle of what seems to be whiskey in his left hand. He looks batshit crazy, staring at me with his now wide-open eyes and terrifying grin. Then suddenly, he stops moving. That's when I realize I've reached a dead end, my back aggressively pushed against the cold concrete wall with nowhere to go. I look at him and his face changes to a soft smile, he raises the bottle over his head and with intense force, moves his hand towards me as I quickly cover my head and face with both arms.

The last thing I could hear before passing out was the sound of the bottle shattering over my arms and the last thing, I felt was the warm liquid dripping down one of my arms before the man stumbles away, leaving me there to what he thought would be my demise.

August 13th, 2015, Thursday. It's been three years since that night. After what happened that night, I don't dare to make eye contact with him, out of fear of what nightmare could become a reality. The past three years were not as bad as back then. He has managed to gain quite a reputation around the area and if anyone were to find out about the unspeakable acts of violence and mistreating, he would be done for. But if I ever left the house without him knowing, he would make sure I don't do that again.

Now I'm ten years old, and after all the abuse over the past couple of years, I've finally had enough. Tonight, I'm getting the hell out of this place. I've planned this for months now, It's now or never.

It's 11 pm, he should be asleep by now, it's time to set my plan into motion. I get my bag and throw it over my shoulder before carefully opening the door to my room, making sure to not make a sound. After I manage to get out of my room without letting the door squeak, I carefully tiptoe down the hallway, slowly making my way towards the exit, freedom was just inches away from being mine when suddenly a loud thud could be heard.

In one swift movement I turn around, there he is. He looks pissed as he stares me down, I don't know what took over me, but I rush towards the door in the hope to get out before he could reach me. But just as I thought I had made it and could feel my fingers brush against the handle he grips my shoulder, throwing me backward and away from the door.

if he didn't look pissed enough before, he sure as hell did now. He takes a few quick steps towards me before pushing me, making me fall to the floor, as I struggle to get back to my feet, he wipes the corner of his mouth. He reeks of alcohol and cigarettes.

Then, before I knew it, he was standing inches away from me with a disgusted look on his face. I close my eyes as I cower on the floor. This is it, I thought, I'm so dead, but as if someone out there was watching over me the doorbell suddenly rings causing him to let out a sigh before quickly telling me to get up to my feet and shrugs it off as if nothing happened.

He walks up to the door I just had tried to escape through and opened it with a soft grin on his face. There stands a rather tall man with somewhat long pink hair and proper clothing, he makes eye contact with me and his face drops, he knew what was up. Anyone would be able to tell based on the state I was in and the numerous bruises and scars that were littered on my skin, especially arms.

"Schlatt." the pink-haired man says in a monotone voice as his eyes tracked back to the man who had opened the door. "Techno! Hey." Schlatt leans towards the door frame, I take this as a sign that I should head out of there, and so I did, I walk back up into my room quickly locking the door before I go and lay down on my bed, my head aching more than ever. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter! lets go! this idea has been on my mind for awhile now so i decided to finally write about it! :]

oh and just a heads up, updates might be a bit slow and the chapters might be short but ill try my best ok ty remember to drink and eat <3

1033 words