Chapter 7

"SHIT, WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" I yell as i run after Tommy down the hallways trying to make it to class on time. "FOLLOW ME!" the blonde blurts out before taking a sharp turn and seemingly flying down a set of stairs as i try my best to keep up with him.

after what felt like forever running to class we arrived just in time before the teacher was able to step inside, we hurry to take a seat and i finally exhale, or rather start panting like a dog after all that running. i glance at Tommy and giggle. "you are actually a pretty fast runner" I whisper to the tall british blonde and he snaps back "hey! whats that supposed to mean? of COURSE im a fast runner! i know Philza minecraft after all, the fastest man of them all!" he scofs "way better than Dream!"

"Tommy, please, try and pay attention wont you?" Tommy looks up at the teacher and scofs again. "i am! Fucking hell..." the last part being more faint in hopes that the teacher wouldnt hear it, which she didnt, or she decided to ignore it.

Tommy rolls his eyes at me and i try to hold back a laugh. "Now if everyone would please listen up, your next assignment is a group project you will decide on groups of four to five and you will have roughly 4 weeks to work on it."

within a second me and Tommy shoot a glance at each other, make eye contact, and nod our heads at each other.  "please decide on your groups now." the teacher stops speaking and everyone gets out of their seats, after roughly a minute or so i look around to see a group of girls and a group of boys. typical.

"Y/N, do you mind if Jack joins out group?" i look back at the blonde and the other boy next to him, the same guy i met earlier. "of course!" "Yes! so that makes three! we need atleast one more, lets see..." Tommy scans the room until his eyes fall on the shorter and taller standing near a desk in the corner of the room. "TUBBO!" he waves to the smaller and i watch as the smaller drags the taller with him towards us. "wanna join our group?" Jack asks and they both nod.

our whole group takes a seat in the corner, pulling together chairs and tables. only now am i fully able to take a proper look at everyone, but the person standing out the most to is ranboo, he had been avoiding eye contact this whole time, just staring at his hands that lay in his lap. 'perhaps social anxiety or something.'  i think to myself before going back to the project.

After roughly an hour of putting up with Tommy talking about Phil, Tubbo pestering Ranboo and Jack hyping up aswell as yelling at Tommy class was finally over. "Tommy i think im gonna go and find Wilbur and Techno, you coming?" "i think ill stay with the boys, oh, and Y/N, ill meet you and the others outside." i give him a nod, take my things and dash off towards where i last saw the two older boys.

i walk in the herd of students, keeping my eyes on the floor as i try and navigate between all of them, all going well until. "ow!" i lift my gaze to realise i just bumped into someone and the both of us are now on the floor. i hurry up to my feet, leaving my stuff on the floor and rush to reach out and offer help up. "oh my god im so sorry about that! are you okay?"

my eyes are met with a boy with brown hair and green eyes, he has glasses and is wearing a blank white shirt and jeans. he takes my hand and gets up with a light laugh. "im okay, but are you?" i kneel down and start picking up my things. "im okay, thank you uhm..." "Charlie!"

i get back up holding my things in my arms. "Y/N. well then, thank you Charlie, and sorry about uhm, bumping into you and stuff." he laughs again and shakes his head "its all good Y/N."

"it was really nice meeting you Charlie, but i have to go find someone so ill talk to you another time!" "alright then, bye Y/N!" i start to walk away, waving at the boy before he walks away and i continue walking aswell, not paying attention on where im going as i manage to trip again, great.

"oh my goodness! are you okay!?" i feel a hand being placed on my shoulder as someone crouch down next to me i look at the boy, he was tall, brown hair, green eyes, wore glasses, a black hoodie with red details and a black pair of ripped jeans. "im okay, thank you sir." he helps me up to my feet.

"Bad! why are you so slow!" a boy whines from behind me making me flinch a bit. "Geppy! sorry, this person fell and i just wanted to help them up." the new boy looks me up and down "and you are?" "hey! dont be rude!" Bad snaps back at the boy in blue, i take in his appearance, black and blue hair, a light sky blue hoodie, a blue beanie, black jeans and a bandaid on his cheek.

"my name is Y/N..." "its nice to meet you Y/N! You can call me Bad and this is Skeppy." i smile "its really nice to meet you two aswell, but im trying to find my friends." Skeppy perks up "who are you looking for? we pretty much know everyone here." "oh! im looking for Wilbur and Techno." Bad and Skeppy share a confused glance before looking back at me "Techno and Wilbur?" i shrug "yeah?" Bad chuckles, "well, turn around."

i do as told and spot the hybrid and the tall brunette. "oh! thank you guys!" i wave and thank them before dashing off towards the two boys. "Techno! Wilbur!" Techno doesnt look at me but Wilbur does and smiles "hey! Y/N! how was your day?" he ruffles my hair. "it was actually really good! a lot of new faces!" Techno nudges Wilburs shoulder  "time to go."

and just like that, the three of us start walking towards the entrance to meet up with Phil most the time being me and Wilbur laughing at our dumb jokes with an occasional laugh escaping from Techno. 

as we walk down the last hallway i cant help but think back to what Skeppy and Bad had said, what was so bad about Wilbur and Techno? i guess only time can tell.

--------------------------------- 
YOYOYO another chapter! :D

sorry for not posting for a bit there, ive been busy, but now i should have more time to write so thats poggers :]

anyways yes, ty for reading, stay safe, have a good day <3

1152 words