Chapter 9

"What's so wrong about Tubbo...?" I whisper to the taller brunette in front of me but he simply just shakes his head and whispers back. "Another time Y/N. Now you should go back to bed and try and get some sleep." the boy yawns and rubs his eyes a bit. "Alright Wilbur, good Uhm... night." he smiles, ruffles my hair before letting out a low soft chuckle and heading back to bed.

I spent most of the night sitting in the kitchen and staring out at the backyard. I was somewhat hoping that Techno would come by, hell, even Tommy or Phil would have been nice, just someone to keep me company but they were all sound asleep. I sit there in silence, the only sounds audible being my breathing and the faint ticking from the clock in the other room.

speaking of which, I get my phone from my pocket and check the time. 5:38 AM. Phil should wake up in about an hour or less so I decided to just watch some television until then. I walk over to the couch and lay down on it, making sure to not have the volume too loud before switching on a decent show.

there I lay for roughly 40 minutes before Phil finally comes walking down the staircase. I sit up and turn to face him. "morning Phil!" he was wearing a white shirt with a red and black heart on it and a pair of sweatpants and normal black socks. "Morning Y/N! I didn't know you wake up this early!" I shrug then get up from my seat and walk over and back into the kitchen after him, taking a seat at the table and watching him make his way around the kitchen.

"Y/N?" I look up at the blonde and tilt my head a bit. "Could you wake up the others, please?" "consider it done!" he thanks me before i rush up the staircase making as much noise as possible before swinging up the first bedroom door I'm able to reach. "its time to wake up!" i look around the room, the setup, the shirts laying on the floor, the lack of book piles and instruments. Tommys room. i hear the groaning boy and see him move around under his covers.

"Tommy! it's time to get up!" i whine as i get closer to his bed before i start tugging on his shirt, the same shirt as always, god does he ever take it off? "fuck off Y/NNNNNnnnn..." he drags out my name towards the end causing me to laugh. "what's so funny?" he jerks up from the bed giving me a death stare, or what was supposed to be a death stare but was nowhere near intimidating.

"you look like a corpse!" i bend over in laughter which turns into wheezing. "and you laugh like Dream!" the boy snaps back before getting out of his bed, already fully clothed. "Dream and Corpse, so what, are you guys gonna pull of some 800 iq among us moves?" a British accent was heard from behind me. as if even possible, i started to laugh and wheeze even more upon hearing Wilburs words.

As i stand there trying to calm down from my laughter i see Techno pass by and i give him a quick wave before looking back to the two boys and getting them to come downstairs with me. we rush down the stairs and into the kitchen where Techno is already sat eating with Phil. all of us take a seat and start eating and keep up some small talk before once again we all go to our own rooms and I close my door and take this time to put on some of my new clothes and get ready for school.

i put on a pair of black socks, a black pair of jeans, a red hoodie with a white t-shirt over it and finish up the outfit with a pair of black converse and some accessories (or any other outfit i just picked something for the sake of the story). i look myself in the mirror happy with how i look. i glance at my phone, still have roughly 20 minutes before we have to leave so i open youtube and put on the first song on my playlist.

Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo, (again you can pick any song you would like) i place my phone on the nightstand beside my bed and grab the guitar left after Wilbur, sit down on my bed and sing along to the lyrics as i play the chords and move my feet along with the beet. 

"I feel like no one wants me.
And I hate the way I'm perceived.
I only have two real friends.

And lately, I'm a nervous wreck."

i put away the guitar and glance at myself in the mirror.

"Cause I love people I don't like.
And I hate every song I write.

And I'm not cool and I'm not smart!

And I can't even parallel park!"

i get up from my bed and start shouting the lyrics rather than singing at this point.

"All I did was try my best!
This the kind of thanks I get?
Unrelentlessly upset!

They say these are the golden years!
But I wish I could disappear!

Ego crush is so severe!

God!-"

"It's brutal out here." my head snaps towards the voice to see none other than Wilbur standing there. "Wilbur! don't sneak up on me like that!" he starts laughing and i walk over to my phone to turn off the music. "I was gonna tell you that we have to go so get ready." i scoff "i was born ready, Wilbur."

he rolls his eyes and i stick out my tongue at him before we walk downstairs. "Holy shit Y/N! look at that good taste in fashion!" i look down on my clothes realizing that my hoodie with the white t-shirt looks like Tommys iconic T-shirt. i do a quick little spin before i bow down and laugh. and then just like yesterday, we put on our coats and stuff, me taking Wilbur's brown trenchcoat before we all get to the car. 

"Wilbur im thinking you drive today" i go silent intrigued by the conversation and Tommy just bursts out laughing. "But Phil! you said we would do that after school!" Tommy cuts Wilbur off like always, inviting himself into the conversation. "Wilbur will just end up crashing the car! i vote for team Dadza!"

for once the two boys don't start arguing and Wilbur just laughs. "Yeah! Team Dadza!" the two boys stare at me waiting for me to tag along with their chanting. "fuck it, team Dadza for the win!"

the three of us start chanting the words "team dadza" probably making any strangers walking by question what in the world we are doing. all of us hop in the car, me in the front this time, Techno behind Phil, Wilbur in the middle and Tommy Behind me.

this was really starting to feel like the family i never had, maybe things really will get better.

---------------------------------
ayo!! new part! a bit rushed, i have so many cool ideas that i wanna get to so yeah :]

ok ty for reading haha ily don't forget to eat and drink <3 :]