Chapter 8

"YOU GUYS ARE SO SLOW! HURRY UP!" my glance goes for Wilbur over to the tall blonde with the iconic white and red t-shirt and next to him the blonde man dressed in green. "SHUT UP TOMMY!" Wilbur shouts next to my ear making me hiss a little which he quickly apologized about.

All of us quickly get into the car, Phil and Techno at the front, and me, Wilbur and Tommy in the back. i sit in the middle with Wilbur to my left and Tommy to my right. bad choice.

the car starts moving as some small talk about school starts between Wilbur, Tommy and every now and then Techno would join in. i quietly listen in to their conversation from where im sitting, slowly growing more and more tired.

I'm snapped out of my tired state when Phil speaks up. making the other fall silent "I was thinking we could get some clothes and stuff for Y/N." he turns his gaze towards the smaller mirror located near the window and looks at me. "if you are okay with that it is."

I shake my head. "no its fine, I have enough to get by." The blond sitting next to me scoffs and rolls his eyes. "you didn't even have a coat! you had to take Wilburs old one!" "but- I like it! its comfortable!" 

"what about clothes tho, you have worn those same clothes this whole time!" the child next to me yells back and i shrug. "i uhm, yeah i guess i could need stuff like that..." Phil grins a bit. "its settled then! lets get you some new stuff Y/N."

After what felt like hours of us driving, Tommy and Wilbur yelling the lyrics to the songs Techno picked out, Tommy complaining over Technos 'bad music taste', Phil taking over the music and me passing out on Tommys shoulder we arrive at a mall.

"here we are!" Phil speaks up as he prepares to leave the car. "I'm thinking we start by getting you some clothes and after that some stuff for your room." i freeze at his words "my room?" Wilbur cuts Phil off before he can even open his mouth. "Y/N, would you like to stay with us until we get things figured out properly? you can take my old room!"

i smile, nod, then as a group, or rather a family we all walk into the mall spending hours running around in different stores. we start off by going into the first store, a clothes store, there i find some nice looking things in F/C (fav color) and some other cool things that would work well with the kind of outfits i like to wear. we pay and walk over to the next store to get some shoes which Phil helps me with and i decide on a pair of converse (or anything else).

from there on we walk around getting other things like a bag, a skateboard, a couple of things for my room and even a guitar which i was overly happy over. but now it was time to get home and get my room ready so after making sure that we have everything we need we leave the mall and start driving home, only stopping once to get some McDonalds, which I just shared a few chicken nuggets with Wilbur.

after another drive that felt like forever with Tommy and Techno talking shit about Dream, Phil laughing like a maniac at Wilburs comments and me once again passing out, but this time on Wilburs shoulder instead.

i open my eyes and i take a moment before i realize that i was in my bed, i look at my new alarm clock and see that the time said 3 AM. great, I've really messed up my sleep schedule now. i get out of bed and notice that my room looked less empty now, I'm guessing that they put it in for me, ill remember to thank them later.

i walk to my door, open it up and head downstairs to get some water, i enter the kitchen and fill a glass with water before i slowly sip the substance as i stare out into the backyard. and then, there it was, a noise which sounded like faint meowing coming from outside.

i slide open the glass door and within seconds an orange cat comes walking towards me, and a few seconds after Tubbo shows up and locks eyes with me. "Y/N! its good to see you! oh! i see you found Jambo! thank god, he would have killed me otherwise. ill have to tell Quackity all is good...!"

Tubbo picks up the cat in his arms and pet it two times before giving me a quick nervous laugh. "well i have to go now! ill see you at school Y/N, or any other time i suppose."

"uhm... yeah, ill see you around Tubbo, it was nice talking to you." I watch as the boy runs away with the cat in his arms. "Who was that?" a tired voice utters out behind me and i look to see Wilbur. "oh hi Wilbur it was just Tubbo getting his cat." after a second of him blankly staring his face expression changes. "Tubbo?" i nod in wonder "Uhm, Y/N maybe try and stay away from him for now..."

"What? why? whats going on Wilbur?" i cross my arms and look at him

"there is something you don't know about him."

-------------------------------------
ayoayo new quick chapter :]

also! btw don't forget to eat and drink ok ty ily :]

and also you can add me on discord if you want lol

! kitleb !#9933