Chapter 18

the scent of fresh bread gets caught in my nose as I glance towards Techno, hoping for answers. "I bought some bread on my way home, you should take a piece while it is still warm and fresh." he finally responded not lifting his eyes from the thin paper sheets. my eyes lit up in excitement as I manoeuvred over to the kitchen and looked in the paper bags laying still on the counter.

I carefully unwrap the savoury treat and take one of the buns into my hand, it is soft and just the right amount of hot. "does any of you want one?" I say holding the bread up for mostly Wilbur to see. "i'm good" Wilbur said while flopping down on the couch whilst Techno simply shook his head, and with that I carefully closed up the bag again and went to the couch, plopping down next to Techno and curiously glancing at his book. "greek mythology?" I read out loud to none other than myself and I get a shocked look from Techno.

"have you never read or heard about greek mythology?" I shake my head no. "please Y/N, don't get him started, then he won't shut up for the rest of the month!" Techno looked offended as he let out a gasp and put his hand over his chest. "how dare you! at least greek mythology is interesting unlike the things you ramble about! geography? animals? MUSIC? HEH?"

"guys please-" I start but get shut down immediately as the two continue to argue in a half-joke-half-serious kind of way, that's when I come up with the so called genius way to get them to stop. I pick up a pillow and toss it onto Techno, nearly hitting off his glasses, which results in Wilbur bursting out laughing before a pillow lands flat on his face and Techno is the one laughing. 

"oh you little-" Wilbur raises a the same pillow that just landed in his face into the air and gets ready to strike Techno with it. "Wilbur! think fast!" I yell while laughing before throwing yet another pillow at him, this time hitting his arm making him drop the one he was holding. "Y/N! come on I was just about to hit Tech-!" yet another pillow is planted straight into his face and me and Techno burst out laughing or wheezing. 

that's when both me and Techno take off running, hiding and throwing pillows around the living room for the most part while Wilbur chases us around yelling all kinds of random things. but right now my only choice was running out the living room or I would be "drowned with feathers" as Wilbur had said. I dash towards the front door and I was so happy I did because just then Tommy comes rushing in as a pillow flies right past his face.

"AHHH-!!" Tommy did his high pitched girl scream and Philza comes storming in thinking he was hurt, only to be met with the three of us laughing hysterically while Tommy rambles on about how it is not funny and how much of a man he is. "Phil!!! tell them to stop! I could have died just then!" the blonde starts whining, making sure to drag out every word, especially his name.

as my laughter and wheezing starts to calm down I wipe away a tear and look to see Ranboo behind Phil and I give a small wave. "holy- Tommy, you gotta teach me how to hit those high notes!" Wilbur mocks him as he starts laughing again only for Tommy to continue rambling about how much of a dick he is.

"okay, okay! everyone calm down! Tommy stop swearing, Y/N go get ready to leave and Techno and Wilbur, you better clean up this mess while we are gone" Phil says with a smirk on his face as me and Tommy both laugh about the fact that we didn't have to clean, I then rush up to my room and look through my cloths and all the possible outfits.

I pick out a pair of torn white jeans, a white t-shirt with light blue sleeves and a pair of white socks. I start to search through my hoodies and sweaters but none of them match the colour scheme i'm going for so I casually head into Wilbur's room and steals the first one I can get my hands on. 

I look at it, it's a blue sweater with the word "Soot" written in bold letters and just below a beautiful pattern with what looks like orcas as well as some other animals and some instruments from what I could make out. "good enough!" I say in a peppy tone as I throw it over my head and rush back to my room to get a pair of shoes.

as I walk down the staircase Tommy sees me and yells "HA! WILBY! Y/N IS WEARING YOUR SHIRT!" I stick my tongue out at him as Wilbur comes walking into view. "wha- huh? Y/N, why on earth are you wearing my shirt" he was not upset just confused. "I didn't have any blue sweaters or hoodies myself so I just took yours." I said with a shrug and Wilbur rolled his eyes pretending to be bothered. "just make sure you wash it you little rat" "Hey! I am not a rat!" at this point none of us could keep a straight face as I continued down to the front door and Wilbur went back to clean. 

"You better get me something from the arcade for cleaning your mess AND for letting you wear my shirt, Y/N!" I give a thumbs up not knowing, or caring, if he sees it and walk out the front door where Ranboo and Phil were waiting. Tommy runs up to them as I take my time and just walk over there.

"DIBS ON SITTING NEXT TO Y/N!" Tommy yells while jumping into the car. I jokingly gasp and whine. "Phil!! you can't have me sit next to him! he will make me deaf!" I laugh as I get in next to Tommy in the back before he jokingly punches my shoulder. Ranboo was sat in front of me and Phil next to him, I get out my half broken phone and start tapping away at it, careful to not cut myself on the broken screen.

I tap Ranboo on the shoulder and show him my screen. notepad was open and its said "let's convince Tommy to do laser tag and scare him!" Ranboo chuckles and gives a thumbs up before looking back at his own phone, tapping away. after roughly a minute he slips his phone to me having written a reply. "We should pretend to be really bad then gang up on his in the end destroying his score and scaring him" I write a couple of thumbs up under his note and pass it back.

"what are you guys up to?" Tommy says while looking at his phone seemingly trying to get something to work. "oh nothing, just talking about what to get Wilbur." Tommy seemed satisfied with the answer as he continued to click away at his phone and before I knew it. "TODAY, WE ARE GOING TO ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ARCADES! isn't that right Phil!" 

I kick him with my leg as a complaint for him being loud. "ow! fucking hell Y/N! what was that for!" I sigh as he pans the camera towards me "my god Tommy! I don't wanna go deaf!" he pans the camera back to his face and whispers something. i giggle "Tommy you suck at filming, let Ranboo do it!"

"I don't need a cameraman when I have me!" I roll my eyes and look at Ranboo, knowing fully what our plan is. "how about this, the person that gets the most points gets to be the cameraman!" he looked to be thinking before he shouted one word and one only "DEAL!" this was gonna be a fun day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

aaa!!! another chapter done! :D

hope you are all doing okay!!

ily tyty <3

words: 1348