Chapter 5

Darkness, comfy sheets, soft snores... up until "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Tommy yells in my ears and i pretty much shoot up out of bed. "Tommy! dont make them deaf!" Philza is now the one yelling, "Y/N, morning! get dressed, im going to go and make breakfast." Phil smiles at me before going down to the kitchen. "You heard the old man! get up and get dressed!"

i have no idea whats going on and it must have been obvious how confused i was as Tommy starts bursting out in laughter. "You gotta get ready for school! Phil will give us all a ride and you will get ME to show YOU around school!" Tommy says the last part with a bit too much confidence. 

After what felt like forever, wondering why they didnt give me a heads up yesterday, talking with Tommy, getting dressed, packing my things and eating breakfast it was time to leave, we all head to put on our shoes and coats or jackets, i slide on my pair of shoes and put my bag over my shoulder. "Alright! everyone ready to leave now?" phil asks scanning everyone to make sure but stops when he looks at me. "Y/N, don't you want a coat or something? you could borrow one if you would like."

I quickly nod "if it's not too much trouble." "I'll go get one!" Tommy blurts out. "No i'll go get one, you dont even know where to look!" Wilbur says with a snicker. "here we go again." i mumble before the two boys rush away to get me a coat. And after short the two boys are seen running back, Tommy holding a brown coat. "I FOUND ONE!" Tommy hands it to me and i thank him, meanwhile Wilbur just had an exhausted look on his face.

"Alright kids, let's go before you all arrive late." And Just like that we all got into the car Phil and Wilbur in the front, me, techno and tommy in the back with techno in the middle, me on his left and tommy on his right. And started heading towards school. 'i can't believe i'm going to school... and out of nowhere.' i lean my head on my hand which was proped so i could look out the window. 

I feel a light nudge and glance over at the pink-haired man next to me, he points towards Tommy. "Y/N! Don't ignore me like that." he says in a sarcastic angry tone, i must have zoned out. "Oh! my bad, what did you say?" Tommy clears his throat as if to prepare for a speech. "I said that we have the same first class, so ill take you there, after that we will have to go by the principales office to get your schedule, then i will show you around. sound good?"

"sound good." i repeat his last words and he give a quick thumbs up along with a toothy grin. i smile back and then look away, taking up my phone and opening discord, looking at who is online then clicking on one of the chats.

Y/N: Hello Tubbo! c:

Tubbo: U/N(username)! Hello!

Y/N: How are you?

Tubbo: I'm good! What about you? What are you up too?

Y/N: i'm also good, currently on the way to school.

Tubbo: Oh! speaking of school, i have to go, my friend will be here soon!

Y/N: oh, ok! Bye Tubbo!

Tubbo: Bye!

I watch as Tubbo moves from the online section to the offline section and i put away my phone in sync with the car stopping which weirds me out a bit. "You guys have a good day at school now!" just like that everyone storms out the car. Tommy grips the brown coat i'm wearing. "Did you forget about what i said? Come on, let me introduce you to some cool people!" He drags me past Wilbur and Techno and up to the school building but instead of entering he turns left and walks until i can see two boys chatting by a table. 

"WHAT IS UP BOYS!" Tommy shouts and laughs "Tommy!" the two boys say at once. "who is that?" the shorter brunette asks looking at me, he sounds so familiar. "This is Y/N, Y/N, That is Ranboo." he points at the tall guy that were half black and half white with a red and green eye. "Hi." "And that would be Tubbo!" he points at the short brunette, he had two small horns and a huge grin on his face. "Hello! it's nice to meet you Y/N."

'wait, Tubbo...? The only way he didn't have the same reaction was because ive only ever used my username around him, never my real name. but it couldn't be him... right?' "It's uhm- nice to meet you two." Tubbo perked up. "...U/N?" i tense up. "Tubbo." I say with a forced smile to hide how nervous i really was. 

"holy- you never told me you were going to this school! how have i never seen you before?" Tubbo smiles at me, a sweet and genuine one. a truly wonderful moment up until tommy had to open his mouth that is. "Y/N is new here, they live with me."

just the words that did not need to be said. great. "But Y/N... you said they were a lone child?" it is now or never, i have to tell him, about running away, about everything. i take a deep breath and lean closer to Tubbo. "Tubbo, there is something i have yet to tell you, i-"

a ringing is heard loud and clear across the whole school ground, as to signal that class is starting "i'll uhm... tell you after school." with that we all part ways in pairs of two, Ranboo and Tubbo in on direction, me and Tommy in the other. Tommy drags me into the school building, down the halls until we reach an open door with students pouring into the room.

the two of us make it into the back of the classroom and i take a seat to the far left with Tommy next to me. Tommy jolts out of his seat he was sitting on. "AY JACK!" Tommy waves furiously at a guy walking in through the door getting not just his, but everyones attention. The guy now known as Jack walks up to Tommy with a smug smile, "ello Tommy!" he says in a oversaturated british accent making me giggle.

"oh! Jack, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Jack Manifold, or Jack." i smile and wave at him "its nice to meet you Jack." "it's lovely to meet you too!" he still talks in the oversaturated accent causing not just me but also tommy to burst out laughing. "okay, everyone at their seats!" Jack takes a seat infront of me as i look towards the new heard voice who i pressume is the teacher.

"today, we have a new student! please introduce yourself." i clear my throat. "Hello, my name is Y/N and uhm, i hope we can all get along." "very well!" then the teachers goes on to ramble about what sounds like math. Tommy leans closer to me with a grin on his face, "what was that introduction?" he lets out a chuckle catching Jacks attention. 

"look man! i did not know what else to say!" i whisper yell back to the tall dirty blonde who was trying his best to hold back laughter. we stayed like that the whole class, snickering to ourselves as we whispered back and forth before eventually the bell rings signaling for a break.

once one of the students got out of their seat the others followed quickly leaving the classroom. i get up from my seat and glance over at Tommy, locking eyes with him. "So you ready for the tour?" i nod at his words before he could continue. "Jack, i'm gonna show Y/N around, i'll see you later, aight?" the two boys get up.

Jack gives a small salute to the boy causing the both to laugh before Tommy once again grabs my wrist and rushes out the door. "there is so much i gotta show you! just wait until you see the people in Wilbur's and Technos' classes, they are really cool!"

----------------------------------------------------

HEY, another chapter :D

gotta admit this one was a bit rushed and sorry if the whole "suddenly going to school" thing confused you i honestly just needed a decent reason to introduce more characters.

BUT YEAH anyways! dont forget to eat and drink :] <3

1407 words