Part 9

Mattheo Riddles POV

I heard a tapping on my window and took the letter off the owls foot. The letter was addressed from my father to me and Tom. I left to Toms room and found him him reading a book. I didn't really care what.

"Tom, come here." I said. My brother rolled his eyes and walked from his bed to me.

"What," He asked rudely.

"Father sent us this letter. " I stated.

I opened the letter and it said,

To: Mattheo Riddle and Tom Riddle

I need both of you and Elizabeth Malfoy to kill a bunch of mudbloods at your school. They don't deserve to walk the school with the superior class. This is Elizabeth's first task. Make sure she does it correctly.- Voldemort

After me and Tom read it he looked pissed."Why does he want Elizabeth to participate. She is innocent. She would not dare to hurt other people. Then father would kill her." Tom said angrily.

"Then we have to convince her to do it. We just have to manipulate her into doing it." I said and plus once I find out how to manipulate her I'll keep her by my side always. Just like Tom did once.

Why do I want her. I know exactly why. Tom tried to tell me on the train I couldn't have her. That she was off limits. He had her once and I didn't. After that my brother has been getting cocky. He picked a fight with me. So I going to take away the only toy he's ever wanted. He lost his favorite toy already. Now he's going to see his favorite toy in my hand. By my side. Elizabeth Malfoy will be mine.

Time Skip

Me and Tom went to go get Elizabeth. We went to her dorm and knocked on the door. Then Draco Malfoy opened the door to let us in. "What are you doing here," I questioned. I have only known Elizabeth for a week but I know her and Draco hate each other.

Elizabeth came to the door."We are drinking," Elizabeth slurred. "

Elizabeth Malfoys POV

Tom and Mattheo showed up at my door and asked Draco what he was doing in my room. "We are drinking," I said as if it was obvious. I walked over to Mattheo and touched his abes over his shirt."God your hot, if you weren't such an asshole to me, I think we could have been good friends. Just like you and me used to be Tom. You know until you ignored me and made me hate you for no reason. "I said.

" Elizabeth, this is serious. We have to talk to you. Sit down and sober up." Mattheo said.

"Why? So you both can hurt me again. No, I'm drunk. Not stupid. Leave now." I said. Mattheo came over and picked my up over his shoulder.

"Lets go, Tom." Mattheo said. Tom followed and we all left Draco in my dorm shocked.

"Let me go," I screamed over and over again as we walked through the common room. People stared at us but no one did anything because they were Voldemort's sons.

I kept screaming until we finally arrived in Mattheo's dorm. "Sit your ass down on the bed," Mattheo said sternly. I walked to the bed and laid down. Tom handed me a letter and I read it out loud because I was still drunk (Same letter that Tom and Mattheo read if you need to see it again go to the beginning). Even though the screaming sobered me up a bit.

As soon as I read it I completely sobered up. I was crying just thinking about it. Tom was about to come comfort me, but Mattheo surprisingly gave me a hug and said," I'm sorry, love. I wish you weren't dragged into this. I'm sorry. "

I hugged Mattheo tighter as I cried into his chest. "I don't want to kill anyone." I cried.

" I know you don't so I have a good idea. Do you have any people that trust you that are mudbloods?"He asked. I nodded. " I want you to tell them to meet you in the forbidden forest. Then me and Tom will kill them all. You still do your bit, but you don't have to kill anyone. Do you like this plan, darling? He said.

"It's better than killing someone. I will send letters to all of them except Hermione she's too smart to fall for it." I said.

"Ok, we are doing this tomorrow night. So send them letters tomorrow in the morning." He said.

"I will." I said as I got up. Me and Tom were about to leave Mattheo's dorm, when I stop Tom looks at me weirdly. "Mattheo, can I stay with you tonight." I asked.

"Of course, love. I know how hard this is to take in." He said. I went and laid with Mattheo in his bed. Tom just stared as I laid with Mattheo.

Mattheo Riddles POV

She made this so easy. She laid in my bed as my brother stared at us. I looked him in the eye with a smirk on my face. "Is something wrong, brother. " I asked smugly.

"No, I'm fine," He said as he left my room. I picked her head up and put it on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. She looked at me surprised, but she laid in my arms willingly. I already had his toy in my hands and I don't plan on letting her go. I want her and I will get her.