Chapter four; Lilith

Mate

Mate.

I'm The Alpha Of Shadow's mate.

No, this cannot be possible.

While I was getting carried away with my thoughts, The Alpha of Shadow takes my hand off his neck bringing it behind my back, changing our positions, and pinning me to the wall.

Breathing heavily, I bang my head against his, hard. Making him stumble back, enough for me to get out of his hold.

I won't let him win.

He looks at me, eyes wide. I lung at him, using my Silver claw rings to hold both of his hands with my own.

Although I'm pretty sure him calling me, mate, was a fight strategy, a distraction to try and win this fight and kill me, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

What if he was right and I was his mate?

His soulmate.

Rage, pure rage was the thing I am feeling right now. He dares to call me his mate, just to win a stupid fight.

Making the claw rings on my right hand disappear, I curl my fist and punch the stupid Alpha.

Over, and over and over again.

His face which I thought was pretty at first was now full of dried blood, not hitting him with any silver was making his injuries heal quickly.

Why isn't he fighting back?

I stop punching him, cupping his jaw with my left hand, my silver rings burning skin on his jaw, he flinches, as I look at his closed eyes.

Pity.

I quickly stop that feeling from surfacing, I don't want to feel anyone's pity and I'm sure he also doesn't.

I tighten my grip on his jaw. "I have been waiting for you, little Alpha," I smirk. "Thought you'd put up a fight, I was wrong."

He snaps his eyes open, I'm pretty sure he can easily push me off him, use his hand to punch me, but he just keeps staring at my eyes.

His eyes were the lightest shade of blue, I was sure that if I stared enough I could get lost in them. It's almost as if the whole QandaLand sea is hiding beneath his tired blue eyes.

Why the fuck am I fangirling about his eyes? What's wrong with me?

I add more pressure on his cheek with my hand, he flinches again and touches my arm, removing my hand away from his face. "What do you want?" I say.

"You," he says, still staring into my eyes. I punch him again and he groans.

"Why are you here, dumbfuck?" I explain.

I slap his hand that's holding my arm away and grab his jaw again.

Damn, he has a nice jawline.

Focus Lilith, when have you become so corny.