Chapter eleven; Anastasia

It's been a week since Lilith and Alexander had disappeared or were probably kidnapped from the restaurant

Aiko and Lincoln made it clear that Ethan couldn't enter their institute or whatever, so it was me who went with them as Lena.

The blond guy I saw at the restaurant was named Noah and his middle name was not mentioned anywhere. The institute hacker Ahmad tried to stalk him everywhere but it was in vain. Even the restaurant manager didn't know any other information about him.

"What do you mean you don't know anything?" glared Aiko at him.

"His files are all gone, it's like he was never here. Are you sure he was an employee of mine?" said the manager, he was bald with a long white mustache and he looked like he wanted us to get the fuck out.

Aiko clenched her jaw, sensing that she's about to do something stupid I grab her arm and start dragging her out of the restaurant."Thank you for the help." I said to the manager and exited the restaurant.

"Why did you thank him he didn't so shit, I just don't understand how fucking stupid you would be to hire someone and not have a copy of their CV or something..." Aiko started ranting and her rant didn't end.

It was clear that whoever took them -probably that Noah guy- has taken them to the supernatural land. Since Alexander isn't here we couldn't get a ship from our pack because we didn't want to alert them that their alpha was missing.

"How are we supposed to get to the supernatural land now?" asked Lincoln while we were sitting in the institute's meeting room.

It had black leather chairs and a big white table in it, the walls were an ugly green and we were eating breakfast.

"As the beta, Ethan can't request a ship only Alexander can but now that he's gone," I sigh not believing that I'm about to say this. "We're going to have to request help from another pack."

Aiko looked up at me while eating her sandwich, after she finished eating she said. "You want other packs knowing that the shadow pack doesn't have an alpha present? I don't condone this idea," she muttered.

"Other packs fear me," I said, with a smirk. "plus Eugene is a great friend of Alexander, he'll help."

"Who's Eugene?" asked Lincoln while drinking some orange juice, there's a huge hickey on his neck, Aiko and I laughed about it earlier this morning and decided not to tell him that it was there until the end of the day.

"The Alpha of Light pack," I said. "He's an old friend."

"Are you sure he's a friend?" said Aiko, skeptical of this whole thing. "I mean maybe he's been acting like your friend because he fears you."

I started laughing hysterically at that, throwing my head back and slapping my thigh. At the end of my laughing marathon, Aiko and Lincoln were staring at me with confused looks, I wiped the tears at the end of my eye and muttered. "You don't know the Alpha Of Light at all, trust me he isn't like that."