Like father like daughter

Steve Rogers💙( dad)

Steve Rogers was your dad unfortunately you had inherited the crappy immune system instead of the super soldier powers.

This meant you were very skinny like your dad had once been and that you got ill once every couple of weeks like your dad once had.

You were 15 years old but had the body of a 10 year old. You only weighed around 96lbs and are 5ft 2 in height. You were constantly pale and quite weak.
—————————————————————
Today you woke up with a familiar feeling.

Quickly you jumped out of bed. Maybe a bit to quick though because you immediately felt light headed but still made your way to your on-suit at a steady pase not wanting to throw up on the floor like last time.

Getting there you slowly lowered yourself to the floor in front of the toilet as you felt the first retch come.

You then sat there for a further ten minutes throwing up last nights dinner. Flushing the toilet you heard someone knock on your bedroom door.

"Sweetheart you up?" It was your dad.

"Yeh" you said in a groggy hoarse voice.

He opened the door and turned on the bedroom light .

"Where are you?" He asked looking around.

"I'm in here" you replied moving to sit against the wall still next to the toilet too light headed to move.

He made his way to the bathroom door and saw you sitting there in almost darkness the only light coming from the room behind him.

"Awh again kiddo, what's wrong this time?" He said bending down next to you.

"I threw up and I feel like I might pass out" you said with your eyes shut the little bit of light making your head ache.

"Do you still need to be puke or can I bring you back to bed" he asked feeling your forehead. "You burning up too"

"Can you just help me back to bed"

"Of course come on" he lifted you up and carried you to your room and put you down on your bed.

You laid with one arm over your eyes as you scrunched them shut from the light and the other on your stomach as it was aching.

"Ok tell me what hurts and I can get you some stuff" he said perching next to you stroking your hair.

"My head is pounding and my stomach is killing me. I'm freezing too." You whimpered out.

"Ok sweetheart get comfy but try not fall asleep yet I'm gonna go grab you some medicine to help" he said getting up " I'll turn this off for your head" he added while turning the light of but leaving the door open slightly to keep a little light in the room.

You groaned in response and rolled over to your side still clutching your stomach but pulling a blanket over your shoulders.

After laying for a few minutes you felt yourself drifting off but then a knock came at your door.

"Hey y/n your dad said you were sick again, just thought I'd see how you were doing before I went to school" peter said quietly poking his head around the door.