Rivalry

Natasha Romanoff🕷

Everyone at SHIELD knows that you and Nat are fury's best agents. You two are the ones to beet. Another thing people know is that you two don't get along very well, and if you were honest you had no clue why.

You guys had known each other for 3 years now when you joined she was already an agent so you guess it's because she didn't like sharing her title as the best.

When you trained it would often be with Nat, when you went on missions it would often be with Nat and when you went to meetings it would often be with Nat. It's like the universe was trying to get you both to get along but nope neither of you would have that.

At first you acted friendly towards Nat, attempting to make conversation and smiling but she always acted cold. So after time you just stopped and grew to dislike her as well.
—————————————————————
Today was like any other day you had gotten up had breakfast and got into training clothes then walked down to the gym.

When you arrived Nat wasn't there yet which you thought was strange as she was usually there before you. You didn't mind though you liked it when it was just you in the gym.

After warming up on the treadmill for 20 minutes you saw someone walk into the training room. Of course it was Nat.

"Your a bit late" you commented while turning off the treadmill and going to the weights.

"Slept in" she mumbled while going to warm up same as you did.

"Excuses excuses" you said under your breath while lifting the first weight.

"Shut the fuck up" she hissed through breaths.

"Ohh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" you said in a mocking tone while still lifting the weights.

Nat just growled a little then continuing her warm up.

You then moved on to some floor exercises and she joined you.

Starting off with some jumping jacks you did twenty then you were about to start some different exercises  when you heard her counting out loud.

"20, 21, 22" she then smirked at you and went to do something different until you began.

"21, 22, 23, 24, 25" you smiled sweetly but that's when the frenzy began.

Both of you were frantically doing jumping jacks while shouting out number as you went.

"30!" She shouted

"35" you shouted back.

"41!"

"47!"

"50!"

This continued until she hit one hundred, "ok fine you win" you breathed out.

"Ha! That'll teach you to challenge me" she then went on to do some sit ups while you sipped some water.

"What's your problem with me?" You asked genuinely curious.

"What?" She laughed while sitting up.

"You've had it out for me since the day I got here and I was nice to you at first but you made me dislike you so I'm asking what your problem is why don't you like me?" Sitting on the bench you looked at Nat waiting for an answer.

Abruptly she stood up, you were expecting her to be leaving so you rolled your eyes and looked away from her but what you didn't expect was for two lips too meet yours in that same moment.

Before you could react she pulled away "that's why because I think your so fucking hot and funny and kind but you don't like me so it was easier to hate you then to do that?!" She stormed towards the door while you sat in shock.

As she reached the door you came to your senses "Nat wait!"

"I'm sorry ok I'm sorry" she said not turning around.

"No no don't apologies" you spoke under your breath while walking towards her.

"I just you don't like me I know that and I wish you did" Nat said while turning around and you saw she had tears in her eyes.

"Wait don't cry it's not that I don't like you it's just-" you spoke softly while walking closer.

"You don't like me like that I understand" she said wiping her eyes.

"No it's just I'm not sure I've never been with a girl before but please don't take this as me saying I don't want you I'd be willing to try?" You said the last part as a kind of question not 100% sure of what your saying.

"Seriously, cus if you don't like girls then you don't like girls I don't care I'll just go back to hating you" Nat brought back her tough exterior.

"No I want to try your hot and I think I like you, so let's try this" you smiled at her while taking her hands in yours "let's just move slowly" you added.

"Only if your comfortable trying" she said and smiled with you.

You didn't say anything else you just lent in and kissed her

——————————————————
Thank you so much for all the reads
Leave suggestions and comment 🤍x