Battle Scars

Steve Rogers 💙

Y/n and Steve had been together for 11 months now she joined the team after getting honourably discharged from the army they connected immediately. Nobody knew were she'd come from though all they knew was that she was good at fighting and 'fearless'. Of course that wasn't right she was scared of everything she just hid it well.

They had a good relationship but there was only one problem she wouldn't sleep with him.

Steve didn't mind he understood that she must have been through a lot and might not be ready but it was coming up to their 11 month anniversary and she still wouldn't. He was starting to doubt if she actually liked him at all.

————————————————————
Steve's POV
I am so horny today it's not funny at all. Usually I don't think about sex to much but I woke up hard and since then I've not been able to stop thinking about it.

You know what I'm gonna ask her about it tonight. I mean we sleep in the same bed already so why won't she sleep with me.

Third Person POV
Steve went about his daily business.
He ate breakfast, went for a run, showered, read a book, trained, showered again and did some other things.

It was now 8:30pm some of the team were in the living room watching tv. Steve and y/n were sat cuddled together while eating popcorn.

Steve had his hand on her lap but he moved it up at little to her stomach and her shirt came up a tiny bit he didn't think anything of it but y/n got scared.

She quickly sat up and made sure it had fallen down again, Steve just looked at her confused "you ok sweetheart?" He asked.

"I-um ye yeh, I think I'm just gonna head to bed" she replied while pecking him on the lips standing up and leaving the room.

Steve was left there very confused by what just happened, no one else noticed the weird encounter other than Nat who gave him a quizzing look.

He just shrugged and went after y/n.

Y/n POV

I know I was a little dramatic back there but I just didn't want him to see them.

Do you think anyone saw? Do you think he felt them? Did anyone see me leave? I left to quick didn't I. Damn it. Ugh.

My mind was racing as I made my way to me and Steve's room.

I did want to tell him about my past but anytime I tried I would chicken out or say something else. He deserves to know.

I think the thing that bothers him most is that I won't sleep with him. I'm not a virgin but ever since the army I haven't been with anyone.

I'm just so insecure about all the scars from fights and bullets even.

I need to tell him, he'll leave me if I don't no guy can go too long with out sex. 11 months is a really long time I shouldn't make him wait to much longer.

Third person POV

After what felt like forever she reached there room flinging open the door she went into the ensuite.

Y/n splashed some water on her face looking at the little scar on her forehead. She then lifted her shirt up and saw some more of her scars.

She had 5 bullet scars alone, there was also some from surgery to remove the bullets and some just from being stabbed or fighting.

She was in a combat unit so did a lot of hands on stuff and going into enemy territory, leaving her with many scars. Not just on her stomach but her arms and legs too although she made sure Steve couldn't see them.