"You'll always be my baby"

Thor Odinson🔨
The Guardians🌌

This is like a few years after the chapter "a day in the life" you don't live on the guardians ship anymore but still come visit them from time to time.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Guess who's home?!" You shouted while climbing in to the guardians ship.

"I am Groot!!" Groot shouted running towards you and slinging his arms around you.

"Hey there big guy" you smiled hugging him back.

"Nova!" Drax boomed as he saw you standing with Groot.

"Hey how have you been?" You smiled giving him a side hug because you still had Groot hanging around your neck.

"I have been good, I've mastered the ability to become invisible-" he started but got cut off by Peter and Gamora coming to see what was happening.

"Hey guys!"You smile slowly letting go of Groot who was now wrapped around your waist.

"Heyy look what the wind blew in" peter smiled walking over and hugging you.

"Peter there no wind in space.." Gamora stated also coming and hugging you.

"Yeh I know it's just an expression" Peter replied slightly irritated.

Before anyone could say anything else Drax burst out laughing "HA HA your an idiot" he choked through fits of laughter.

"No I'm not it's-" peter defended himself.

"Ohh 100% an idiot" rocket smirked coming round the corner giving you a wave. "Nova" he nodded.

"Rocket" you nodded back. You and him had a very brother sister type relationship sometimes you'd love each other but you'd fight like cats and dogs the rest of the time.

"Anyway where've you been? we haven't seen you in ages. We were worried" Gamora asked while everyone sat around the table.

"Gamora was worried" peter corrected earning a slap from the green girl next to him.

Choosing to ignore them you answered "Oh you know exploring, visiting planets, getting souvenirs for rocket.." you smiled turning to him.

"Ooo what'd you get? -wait wait let me guess umm an arm? no too big uh an ear? wait no a-" he started gushing, looking like a child guessing what they're getting for Christmas.

"Even better" you reached into your pocket and pulled out a small clear bag that had-

"Holy shit a tongue and how many teeth is that?!" He jumped up grabbing the bag from you and examining it.

"13 counted them myself" you high fixed rocket while he walked away examining the bag.

"Seriously" Gamora huffed.

"Sorry but he asked me to get him something and-" you stopped when a shadow fell on the table in front of you. Turning around you where face to face with a broad chest following it up you saw a gorgeous blond man with a short beard.

"Um hi?"

"Hello" he replied in a deep and if you dare say sexy voice.

"Do we know him?" You asked turning to the rest of the guardians.

"This is Thor he was floating in space a few months ago so we let him inside but SOmebody said he could stay as long as he needed so he's still here" Peter replied not hiding the disgust in his voice.

"Who is this tiny little midgaurdian?" Thor asked.

"Excuse you?! I am not a midgiardian" you exclaimed.

"Well you sure look like one" he said looking you up and down.

"What's wrong with being midguardian?" Peter interrupted.

Completely ignoring Peter you glared at Thor. "Oh yeh and who are you to judge?!" You stood up and looked him in the eye trying your best to look intimidating.(which didn't work to well because you where a great deal smaller than him)

"I am Thor of Asgard" he declared.

"Wait seriously?" you ask slightly shocked

"Um yes?" He said confused that you actually cared.

"So you know where Hella Odinson is?" You asked.

"Oh she was my sister but Ragnarok killed her" he replied sitting down.

"Wait she's dead?" Your voice almost a whisper.

"Yes but it's ok she wasn't a very nice person anyway" he chuckled softly.

Your eyes filled with tears but you sat silently in shock. How could she be dead? Bringing your hand up to cover your mouth a small sob left your lips.

"Nova? Sweetheart what's wrong?" Gamora rushed over to you, immediately you sling your arms around her waist and sob into her stomach.

"I- she sh-" you can't get a sentence out because of your sobs.

"Sshh take a deep breath, your ok" she hushes.

After a few minutes you finally calm down but keep your face buried into Gamoras stomach embarrassed that you cried in front of people. It makes you feel weak.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"You ok Nova?" Peter asks not really sure what to do.

"Did you know my sister?" Thor asked.

"She- she was my mum" you whispered.

"What?" Gamora muttered moving away from you a little. She always saw you as her daughter but now seeing you so upset over someone that had never been there for you hurt her.

"She didn't have a child" Thor said more confused that anyone.

"She did, me" You replied "I met her once we spent a week together but that was it. She promised that she'd come back and see me, she wanted to get to know me"

"Well I'm very sorry I hardly knew her either"  Thor said patting you shoulder.

"Are you sure she's dead?" You whispered.

"Yes I watched her burn along with Asgard" Thor replied slowly not knowing how else to word it.

"Oh" you voice was low and shaky but there wasn't really anything else to say. You hadn't known her. She wasn't your mum but in a way you wanted her too be. You wanted to have someone to call you family.

"We're always here for you Nova" peter said lightly kissing your head.

"I am Groot" Groot added jumping onto your lap.

Drax soon joined the group hug along with rocket who awkwardly patted your shoulder, "we love you kid"

"You'll always be my baby" Gamora whispered hugging you.

"I love you guys" you muttered trying not too cry but clinging onto Gamora for dear life.

"We love you too" they all replied.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Didn't rlly know where I was going with this so yeh..
how are we already at 12k reads?! Like thank you so much.😆
Vote and leave suggestions🤍x